Suffocation due to gas is the main suspect in the death of grooms.. Sorrows erase weddings – governorates

Suffocation due to gas is the main suspect in the death of grooms.. Sorrows erase weddings – governorates
Suffocation due to gas is the main suspect in the death of grooms.. Sorrows erase weddings – governorates
-

Long days spent by the newlyweds and their families to complete the wedding, to crown their joy, hoping that it will be complete that God will bless them with good offspring.

Many governorates have witnessed the deaths of many grooms over the past few days, including those who died a day or two after their wedding and others a week later, leaving great grief in the hearts of their families and friends, and the dreams of their families being buried in the graves with their bodies.

The death of a groom and the rescue of the bride a week after their wedding

A state of grief descended on the people of a village in Sohag governorate after the death of a groom named Hanna Shenouda and the serious injury of his wife, Maryam Yassi, a week after their wedding, after they suffocated from inhaling carbon dioxide gas that rose and filled the corners of their apartment because they left a boiling water pot on the stove. Until the water evaporated completely, while all the outlets were closed, causing them to suffocate, and the funeral of the husband was held, while the wife was transferred to Sohag University Hospital to provide the necessary treatment.

-

Two newlyweds died of suffocation inside their apartment in Minya

In Minya Governorate, two newlyweds breathed their last after inhaling a gas leak inside their apartment in the village of Dalja in the Dermowas district of Minya Governorate. Their wedding took place several days later, and they were found in poor condition and taken to the hospital, but they died while trying to save their lives.

--

The heater ends the life of a groom and infects the bride in Qalyubia

A groom breathed his last, while the bride escaped certain death, days after their wedding, by gas suffocation, as the groom’s mother found them unconscious in the bathroom of their apartment after she kept knocking on the door and calling them for a long time without a response, so she felt anxious that she had to use the spare key with her to open the door of the apartment.

The groom’s mother sought help from her husband and her children, who transported the newlyweds to the hospital, where the groom breathed his last while the bride was rescued.

-

--

PREV Statement by the US State Department on the events of Jenin in the West Bank
NEXT An unexpected statement from Bill Gates on Ukraine.. What did he say?