A huge fire devoured a residential apartment in the Warraq area

A huge fire devoured a residential apartment in the Warraq area
A huge fire devoured a residential apartment in the Warraq area
-

A massive fire broke out inside a residential apartment in one of the residential properties in the Warraq area in Giza Governorate, and the Civil Protection Forces of the Giza Security Directorate were able to control the fire, and there were no human injuries or deaths, while a report was issued on the incident and the Public Prosecution office initiated the investigation.

Huge fire inside a residential apartment

The Civil Protection Operations Room of the Security Directorate received a notification from the residents that a massive fire broke out inside a residential apartment in one of the residential properties in the Warraq area.

Immediately, the General Administration of Civil Protection in the Giza Security Directorate sent 3 fire engines to the site of the fire, and the civil protection men were able to control and extinguish the fire and prevent the risk of it spreading to nearby places.

By moving to the location of the incident, and by conducting investigations, the detectives at Al-Warraq Police Station found that a massive fire broke out inside a residential apartment owned by a citizen. The accident resulted in the burning of the contents of the apartment, and there were no human injuries or deaths as a result of the fire.

The necessary legal measures were taken, a report was issued regarding the incident, and the Public Prosecution Office was notified to initiate investigations.

It is forbidden to use the open flame “lighters” to test the gas cylinder when it is installed, the soapy water solution is the correct alternative to the leak test.

– Ensure that the cylinder valve is closed well before performing the replacement process

-

The permanent maintenance of the cylinder connections must be carried out, provided that the connection hose is changed every two years, especially in hot areas where the humidity reaches high levels.

--

– Refrain from leaving the cooking operations unattended in order to prevent the danger that may arise as a result of boiling the material and spilling it, and thus the flame goes out with the continued leakage of gas.

The cylinder must be placed in a well-ventilated place, in an upright position, and not tilted on any side of the cylinder, away from flammable materials and heating stoves, and on a suitable base raised off the ground to protect it from moisture.

– It is taken into account that the empty cylinder is replaced by a specialized technician and tested after installation with a piece wet with soapy water and not by lighting a match.

– It is not permissible to use the cylinder without any regulator, nor should any spare cylinder be kept, and if any, it should be in an upright position and in a ventilated place

– The cylinder hose must be changed periodically, or if cracks, holes, or oil saturation appear

– The cylinder must be kept outside the kitchen in places far from danger, provided that it is placed in a location protected from sunlight

-

--

NEXT Days before Blinken’s visit.. Beijing calls for “common ground” with Washington