Cairo news: Burkina Faso officially requests the withdrawal of French forces from its territory

Cairo news: Burkina Faso officially requests the withdrawal of French forces from its territory
Cairo news: Burkina Faso officially requests the withdrawal of French forces from its territory
-

Cairo News Agency confirmed, in an urgent news report, that Burkina Faso is officially requesting the withdrawal of French forces from its territory.


Earlier, the Burkina Faso army announced the liberation of 66 women and children who were kidnapped by extremists earlier this month, while they were collecting food in the Sahel region in the north of the country..


The National Broadcasting Corporation in Burkina said – according to what was reported by the American Associated Press news agency today, Saturday morning – that “the armed forces located the hostages during a military operation in the north-central region. The liberated group included 39 children. The authorities said that they were in the countryside to collect wild fruit near From the town of Arbinda in the Somme province when they were kidnapped by extremists on January 12th“.

-


“The extremists have surrounded towns across the West African country, preventing people and goods from moving freely. Rights groups say the town of Arbinda has been under a jihadist siege for years, making women more vulnerable to attacks if they try to leave.”“.

-


“Jihadi violence linked to the al Qaeda and ISIS terrorist organizations has engulfed Burkina Faso, killing thousands and displacing nearly two million people in the West African country,” she added.“.

-

--

PREV He attacked the police with pepper spray.. One of the Capitol stormers was imprisoned
NEXT US concerns about Iran’s oil exports to China: The nuclear deal is not a priority