Three people died of gas suffocation, and five others were rescued

Three people died of gas suffocation, and five others were rescued
Three people died of gas suffocation, and five others were rescued
-

Three people died and five others suffocated from gas leaking from heating and water heating devices, today, Tuesday, in the governorates of Oum El Bouaghi, Naama, Setif and Tissemsilt.

And the Media and Communication Cell of the Civil Protection Services stated in its statements that its first aid in the state of Umm El-Bouaghi intervened at eleven thirty minutes in the neighborhood of 350 social housing in the municipality of Umm El-Bouaghi in order to transfer a dead body with carbon monoxide gas emitted from the fireplace to the mortuary department of the local hospital.

For its part, the civil protection interests of the state of Naama intervened at midnight and twenty-five minutes in order to transfer the deceased, the silent killer, to the mortuary department of the local health institution.

The same interests explained that the victim was poisoned with carbon monoxide gas emitted from a fire stove in his home located in the Autonomous Administration neighborhood in the municipality of Al-Mashreya, in the state of Naama.

--

At around 11:30, the civil protection ambulances of the Ain Oulmane department in the wilaya of Setif intervened at the Jawada roundabout in order to transfer a dead body with carbon dioxide emitted from the fireplace to the mortuary of Ain Oulmane Hospital.

-

In the state of Tissemsilt, civil protection agents rescued five people from certain death after inhaling carbon monoxide. The same interests explained that their agents intervened this morning, Tuesday, in the Loura neighborhood in the city of Tissemsilt, in order to provide first aid and evacuate five people from one family who had been poisoned as a result of inhaling carbon monoxide gas.

The victims are the husband, 36 years old, the wife, 33 years old, the grandmother, 59 years old, a three-year-old girl, and a one-year-old boy. They were treated and taken to the local hospital.

-

--

PREV Because of Taiwan… An American general warns of war with China
NEXT US Secretary of State: It is the youth of Egypt who will strengthen our strategic partnership.. Pictures