All students and parents in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia were anticipating the decision to suspend studies in public and private schools, and the parents’ minds were preoccupied about the validity of suspending studies tomorrow in Riyadh, and what areas the study was suspended in, as the suspension included only four regions, details.
Suspension of studies tomorrow in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
As a result of the heavy rains that the capital witnessed today, some schools decided to suspend attendance classes tomorrow, Thursday corresponding to January 26, and this suspension will be in the schools of (Al-Zulfi-Al-Ghat-Al-Majmaa).
Saudi weather tomorrow
- The rain falls from yesterday to continue until today and increase in intensity, and it is also expected to continue until Thursday, January 26.
- The meteorologists alerted us of this occurrence two days ago, so we can see all the details of the report on the truth before us.
- The maximum temperature today is 16°, the minimum temperature is 12° and a decrease of 1° is expected.
- Humidity is now 93%, expected to decrease tomorrow to reach 83%.
- The wind speed is low at 5 km/h, and will increase tomorrow to an average speed of 11 km/h.
- Meteorology expects a sunny and wonderful week starting next Saturday, January 28th.
Learn about the suspension of studies tomorrow in Saudi Arabia, in several regions that have decided to stop and suspend studies in schools.