Many people are wondering about the difference between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro, after the Chinese company Xiaomi released a group of mid-range phones, led by Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, and since the majority of people are looking for the similarities and differences between the two phones we will explain to you Through the following all the details related to them.
Comparison between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi is one of the giant companies specializing in the development of smart devices, the latter of which in a short time managed to become one of the icons of global technology and a leader in the production of smartphones.
Despite their rather low prices, Xiaomi offers a group of the best high-end and high-quality smartphones, among the most important of these are the recent Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro.
Below we have a full review of both phones:
Premiere: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 review
The Chinese company Xiaomi announced in the first third of 2021 that it will launch a new series of its smartphones under the name Xiaomi Note 10, and a month after the announcement of the launch of this new series has already been made.
Here are the features of the Xiaomi Note 10:
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 comes with a plastic design and dimensions of 160.46 * 74.5 * 8.3 mm.
- The phone weighs only 83 grams and thus it is considered as one of the handy phones in use apart from how easy it is to carry.
- As for the processor and performance of the Xiaomi Note 10, it is of the type Qualcomm Snapdragon 678 that comes with 11 nano technology and thus provides excellent performance and great speeds.
- With regard to memory and storage space for this phone, Xiaomi launched 3 versions of it, the first with 64 GB storage with 6 GB RAM, the second version with 128 GB storage, and the third version with 128 GB storage. With 8 GB RAM.
- Available in black, white and green.
- The fingerprint of the phone is located on the side of the power button.
- The strength of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 phone stands out in the camera system, as the phone comes with (4) high-quality rear cameras.
- The main lens is 48 megapixels, the second for 8 megapixels wide photography, the third for 5 megapixels macro photos, and the fourth camera is dedicated to isolating the subject from light. The background comes with a resolution of 2 megapixels.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 battery has a capacity of 5020 mAh, with fast charging up to 33W.
- The price of the Xiaomi Note 10 is affordable and very cheap compared to its capabilities, and its price ranges between 3000 and 3400 EGP.
Second: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone review
- The Xiaomi Note Pro comes with a plastic design and a glass back with dimensions of 164 * 76.5 * 8.1 mm, and it weighs 139 grams.
- Available in grey, blue and brown.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro comes with Snapdragon 732G processor.
- As for the storage space, Xiaomi has presented two versions of the phone, the first with a capacity of 64 GB, and the second with a capacity of 128 GB, with 6/8 GB RAM.
- The fingerprint of the phone is on the screen.
- The phone comes with 4 cameras, the main lens is 108 megapixels, the second with 8 megapixels, the third for 5 megapixels macro photos, and the fourth camera is dedicated to isolating the subject from the background with a accuracy of 2 megapixels.
- The price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone ranges between 4666 and 5650 EGP.
Similar specifications between Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro
Xiaomi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro are similar in that they each have the following:
- Super AMOLED FHD screen
- The battery of both phones is about the same size.
- Both phones are dust and water resistant.
- 33W fast charging capacity.
- Stereo sound function.