Xiaomi Redmi 10 Specifications
Xiaomi has launched this phone with great developments and features that compete with many other devices in the same price category, and the most important specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 10 are:
- The device has two Nano Sim cards.
- The device supports all current networks up to the fourth generation, and this is one of its best advantages.
- The device comes with a premium FHD screen that also creates a 20:9 aspect ratio which makes it suitable for gaming.
- The device was released with a MediaTek Helio G88 processor equipped with the Mail- G52- MC2 graphics processor, which is used for the first time in mobile phones.
- Multiple versions of the device have been provided with different internal storage spaces in addition to different random access memory in some devices, namely:
- 64 GB internal version comes with 4 GB RAM.
- 128 GB internal version comes with 4 GB RAM.
- Another version with the same internal space 128 GB, but comes with random access memory of 6 GB RAM.
- The ability to add an external memory card to any of the previous versions was also provided.
- The phone features an 8-megapixel front camera in addition to a 0 lens.
- As for the rear camera, it comes with an excellent appearance that stands out in a small percentage from the rest of the device’s background and in the form of four cameras, each camera with a different resolution to capture more accurate and clear pictures. The first camera comes with 50 megapixels, the second 8 megapixels, the third comes with an accuracy of up to 2 megapixels, and the fourth camera It also comes with a 2 mega pixel resolution that isolates images in addition to the availability of a single LED flash.
- One of the most important features of the device is the 5000 mAh battery that works with the fast charging system
xiaomi redmi note 10 price
The device was provided in the Arab Republic of Egypt at a price of 2800 Egyptian pounds for the version with an area of 64 GB and 4 GB RAM, while its price reached 3100 Egyptian pounds for the version with an area of 128 GB and 4 GB RAM, while its price was 3400 Egyptian pounds for the version with an area of 128 GB and 6 GB RAM.
Luma News is a news search engine and Luma News disclaims all responsibility for the content of the news Specifications and price of Xiaomi Redmi 10 new version 2022 Or the images, but the responsibility rests with the original publisher of the news and the source is our news, as the original publisher bears the copyright and intellectual property rights of the news. This news was transmitted automatically, and if you own the news and want to delete it or deny it, please refer to the original source of the news first and then write to us to delete the news