National guard health affairs jobs
The General Administration of Health Affairs announced the provision of 11 administrative job For high school holders or higher, for administrative work in the regions of Riyadh and Jeddah, and the administration indicated some of the conditions required to fill the job.
Then came the medical jobs, with 70 jobs for a number of required specialties, to work in the medical department in the regions of Riyadh, Madinah and Jeddah.
The General Administration of Health Affairs has launched 7 health jobs to work as an occupational health specialist and a laboratory technician to work in the cities of Al-Ahsa and Jeddah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Then, 37 training opportunities were launched for the high school campaign and above for employment in several specialties, including a dental assistant, a physical therapy assistant, and then a social worker, to work in the Jeddah and Al-Ahsa regions, and to provide 12 nursing jobs, to work in Jeddah only.
Conditions for applying for health affairs jobs in the National Guard
The General Administration has set many conditions that must be met by the applicant to fill the positions of Health Affairs in the National Guard. The conditions are as follows:
- The applicant must be a Saudi national.
- An applicant for health affairs positions must have a high school diploma or higher.
- Then the applicant must be of good conduct and behavior, and not have previously been convicted of a criminal penalty or breach of honor and trust.
- Adhere to the deadlines for submission.
- Then all required papers and documents are attached.
How to apply for health affairs jobs
All holders of a secondary school certificate or higher for males and females can apply for health affairs jobs online via the link to apply for health affairs jobs in the National Guard through:
- Entering through search engines on the site National Guard Health Affairs website.
- Log in the applicant by typing his user name and password.
- Then a data form appears for the applicant, all data must be filled in from the name, ID number, etc.
- Then the required papers and documents are uploaded via the website.
- An applicant can choose one job.
- Then click on the word “Send data”, then print the registration form.