Iphone 13 pro Apple’s latest releases of smartphones, which were recently announced during the company’s annual conference, in which the company displays its phones, which are awaited by many users around the world. The phone came with a group of other phones, which included: Iphone 13 mini, iphone 13, iphone 13 pro, and finally Iphone 13 pro max.
Iphone 13 pro phone specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of about 204 grams, it is heavier than the other phone Iphone 13.
- The materials that the phone is made of come from glass in the front and back, with a stainless steel frame around the phone.
- The phone also supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- However, there is no additional port for adding a memory card, so it is not possible to increase the storage capacity, as is the case with Apple phones.
- The phone is also IP68 water and dust resistant, as it can stay under water at a depth of 6 meters for 30 minutes.
- It also supports Apple pay to facilitate banking transactions.
- As for the screen, the phone comes with a 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR OLED screen, with a resolution of 1170 x 2532 pixels with a density of 460 pixels per inch.
- The screen supports Dolpy Vision and HDR10, while also supporting high frequencies up to 120 Hz.
- The screen brightness reaches 1000 nits as a standard value, and 1200 nits as a maximum value.
- Also, there is an oleophobic coating on the screen to protect against fingerprints and scratches.
- The phone comes with the latest Apple operating system IOS 15.
- As for performance, the phone comes with the new Apple A15 Bionic processor, which comes with a 5nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The hexa-core processor works with two cores at a frequency of up to 3.22 GHz.
- As for the graphics processor, the phone comes with a 5-core Apple GPU processor.
- The phone is also available in more than one storage capacity: 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, 256 GB with 6 GB RAM, 512 GB with 6 GB RAM, and finally 1 TB.
- The storage memory also comes from the type of NVMe.
iPhone 13 pro cameras:
- The front camera comes with a 12-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot, the second SL 3D is for isolation and works as a face fingerprint sensor.
- As for the rear cameras, the phone comes with four cameras: a 12-megapixel primary camera with an F/1.5 lens slot that supports dual pixel PDAF and sensor-shift OIS.
- The second comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.8 lens slot, which is for Telephoto photography, supports PDAF, OIS, and zooms up to 3x optical zoom.
- The third is for Ultra Wide photography and comes with a 12-megapixel resolution with an F / 1.8 lens slot with a wide angle of 120 °, and finally TOF 3D LiDAR to improve the isolation process and camera performance.
- The cameras support HDR and panorama photography, and there is also a Dual Tone LED flash.
- As for shooting videos, the phone supports shooting in 4K quality at a capture rate of 24/30/60 frames per second, or in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a rate of 30/60/120/240 frames.
- In addition to support for 10‑bit HDR, Dolby Vision HDR, stereo sound rec, and cinematography.
Other specifications of the phone:
- The phone comes with clear and crisp sounds thanks to the stereo speakers.
- However, Apple still does not support the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The phone also supports the NFC feature, and does not support FM radio networks.
- The phone can be unlocked via Face ID, which works with a sensor on the front camera.
- Also, the phone supports many different sensors such as: proximity, acceleration, barometric pressure, as well as the gyroscope and compass.
- The company did not announce the battery capacity, but it made it clear that it supports fast charging with a capacity of 20 watts, as the phone can be charged to 50% in just 30 minutes.
- It also supports the MagSafe wireless charging of 15 watts, and in the case of using another wireless charger, the charging capacity reaches 7.5 watts.
- The phone is available in four color options: blue, silver, gold, and also black.
Iphone 13 pro phone price:
- $1000 for a 128 GB version with 6 GB RAM, or about 15,720 Egyptian pounds.
- $1100 for a 256 GB version with 6 GB RAM, or about 17,290 Egyptian pounds.
- $1300 for the 512 GB version with 6 GB RAM, or about 20,430 Egyptian pounds.
- $1,500 for the highest version, 1 TB, or about 23,580 Egyptian pounds.
error: It is not allowed to transfer our content for non-reporting