Minecraft game Minecraft
Minecraft was released in 2011 by Microsoft on many operating systems, including Microsoft Windows, Mac and Xbox, in addition to Android and iOS, which contributed to increasing the game’s spread and expanding its popular base.
The idea of the game is to use many resources such as water, stones, wood and mud to build castles and fortresses that protect you from the attack of monsters at night, and there are many other activities and tasks such as collecting food and making sure to stay alive and many other fun activities.
In the following lines, we will show you how to download Minecraft on your computer and smartphones with Android and iOS systems.
Download Minecraft on PC
You can now download Minecraft on your computers through the official website and have a unique and fun experience that includes many wonderful missions and adventures, and this is done through the following steps.
- Open the official site of Microsoft.
- Write the name of the game in the search box.
- Click on the Search button.
- After the game icon appears, click on it.
- Then click on the download button.
- Pay off the game value which is mostly $100.
- After the installation is completed, you can open the game by pressing its icon on the main screen.
You can also download it to your smartphone through the Google Store or the App Store after paying the material value of about $ 17.