We show you our visitors the most important and latest news in the following article:
11 tips that help protect children from the Corona virus, today Sunday, September 19, 2021 05:26 am
The decision to return to school contributes greatly to raising the educational and cultural level of children, but at the same time, parents fear that they will be infected with the virus. Corona The killer, especially with the emergence of the fourth wave, controlled by the Delta strain, which is one of the strains that poses a great danger to the health and lives of children.
What is the real effect? Fourth wave of corona virus On children’s health? And how can they be treated?
Magdy Badran, a member of the Egyptian Society of Allergy and Immunology, said that children were in previous waves of the virus Corona Among the groups least vulnerable to infection, and even the rates of infection were almost non-existent in the beginning, as the children who showed symptoms were very few in number.
Badran added, in exclusive statements to the “Sada Al-Balad” news website, that the current situation has differed greatly from what was before, as the number of children infected with the Corona virus has increased very much, especially after the spread of the Delta strain, as the fourth wave of Corona Virus It targets children more than the previous waves, especially since the Delta strain is dominant over it, and is characterized by its strength and great speed in spreading.
Badran indicated that the Delta strain does not only affect children, but infection rates are increasing among all people and different age groups, but the shares of children have increased compared to previous strains of the Corona virus.
Badran stressed the need to pay attention to educating children before going to school about preventive measures and encouraging them to adhere to them, because they significantly reduce infection rates while adhering to healthy habits that strengthen immunity, foremost of which is proper nutrition.
He explained that keeping children at home is not the best solution, because children’s failure to go to school prevents them from developing and learning normally, loses them a lot of communication skills and destroys their mental health. Wash hands or use sanitizer.
And since the Delta strain controls the fourth wave of the virus Corona So far, and what is known about it that it is one of the dangerous strains that causes strong complications and spreads quickly, the study comes to announce its imminent start and the danger this poses to children, so how can we protect children from infection with the fourth wave of the Corona virus without depriving them of education.
• Social distancing, avoiding close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections, and creating a space for child seats so that they are at least one meter apart.
Providing information to employees, caregivers and students, and benefiting from parent-teacher committees to provide them with information, respond to children’s questions and concerns, and prevent the entry of any individual, whether a child, employee, or guardian, who has a high temperature, a cough, a runny nose, or shortness of breath.
• Educational means to educate children at school, such as posters that can be placed on bulletin boards, in toilets, playgrounds, and classrooms.
• Schools should clean and disinfect water and sanitation facilities and regularly disinfect surfaces and classrooms with a diluted chlorine solution with daily cleaning of school cars with a chlorine solution, and disinfect shared toys, bathrooms, and doorknobs.
• Make sure to cover the nose and mouth when sneezing with a paper tissue used once or with clothes such as sleeves or sneezing inside the jacket. The mask and personal tools must be purchased from reliable places and not from street vendors.
• It is necessary to train children on the correct way to wash hands with soap and water, which is no less than two full minutes. Water and soap penetrate between the fingers and rub them well.
• Children must be taught before going to school the rules of wearing and taking off the muzzle, such as: Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer before touching the muzzle and not touching the front part of it and holding it by the drawstring only. The mask is over the mouth and chin and when thrown in the garbage, hands should be washed with soap and water well, and if it is not available, use disinfectant or alcohol.
• Not allowing teachers to smoke, whether inside the school or the students’ bus, because passive smoking is harmful to the breasts of children and adults, as it has been associated since the first day.
• It is advised not to allow children to buy food from the canteen and urge them to eat food prepared at home
• Paying attention to the good ventilation of classrooms and the school bus, and encouraging children to play games and exercise regularly.
• Allow children to be exposed to the sun for half an hour a day before noon to increase immunity and get vitamin D.
Important disclaimer: The site is not responsible for the authenticity and credibility of the news, it is published quoting other press sources, and therefore does not bear any legal or moral responsibility, but rather the main source of the news. The site only transmits what is circulated in the Egyptian and international media circles to provide an integrated news service.