Realme GT Master Exploration Edition The new Realme phone, which was officially announced a few days ago in China, and this is a habit of Realme company to relaunch another version of its flagship phones with different designs and shapes, and these are more distinctive versions of its phones where the company can display different materials and a more distinctive design in a way. public.
Realme GT master exploration edition specifications:
- The phone weighs between 183 and 185 grams, depending on the color of the phone
- Supports the installation of two SIM cards that support communication networks up to the fifth generation 5G.
- But it does not support increasing storage capacity because there is no port for the memory card
- The phone comes with support for NFC, but does not support FM radio networks.
- The phone screen is 6.55 inches of type Super AMOLED, it comes in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a density of 402 pixels per inch.
- The screen occupies 92.1% of the phone body, and it also comes with support for HDR10+.
- Screen brightness up to 1100 nits, with high frequency support up to 120 Hz.
- The phone screen is also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5. 5
- The phone runs Android 11 with the latest Realme UI 2.0 interface.
- The phone has an octa-core processor from Qualcomm, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 5G, which comes with a 7nm manufacturing accuracy.
- The most powerful Kryo 585 processor core with a frequency of up to 3.2 GHz.
- The phone also has an Adreno 650 GPU graphics processor.
- The phone is available in two versions of storage capacity: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, or 256 GB with 12 GB RAM.
Realme Gt master exploration edition phone cameras:
- The selfie camera comes with a 32-megapixel camera with a Sony IMX615 sensor and an F/2.45 lens slot.
- The phone also has three rear cameras: a 50-megapixel primary camera with an F/1.88 lens slot with a Sony IMX766 sensor.
- The second camera is for wide photography and comes with a 16-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot with an angle of 123 °, and there is a Sony IMX481 sensor.
- And also a 2-megapixel macro camera with an F/2.4 aperture.
- The cameras support Gyro-EIS electronic stabilization, as well as OIS optical stabilization as well.
- The front camera supports 1080 video shooting at 30 frames per second.
- As for the background, it supports shooting in 4K quality at 30/60 frames per second, or 1080 resolution at 30/60 frames as well.
Other specifications of the phone:
- As expected, the stereo phone headphones give an excellent audio experience.
- But it does not support the 3.5mm headphone port. الأذن
- The optical fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the screen, with support for the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone.
- The phone battery is 4500 mAh, supports 65W fast charging, where the phone can be charged to 100% in 33 minutes.
- The phone is available in white, gray, Aurora, and Apricot colors.
Realme Gt master exploration edition price:
- $494 for a 128 GB version with 12 GB RAM, or about 7742 Egyptian pounds.
These are the official prices announced in the Chinese market, and the rest of the prices are awaited to be announced soon.