An important development in the scandal of the English player involved in sex with children | sport

0
7


The British newspaper, “Daily Mail”, revealed that the wife of the Everton player, who is currently arrested on suspicion of committing sexual crimes with children, left the marital home, while he moved to a “safe house”.
The English Premier League international, whose name has not been legally released, was taken into custody by police last Friday, before he was released on bail.
The British newspaper reported that his wife had left the house shared by the couple, and a source close to the player told the same newspaper that she was comforted by her family members.
Meanwhile, the international was taken to a “safe house” after being arrested by Greater Manchester Police.
The source added: “I have learned from a reliable source that he is in a safe house provided by Everton and is receiving support and support around the clock, seven days a week.”
Police raided the player’s home earlier this month where “several items were confiscated” and Everton arrested him while police investigate the allegations.
A club statement said: “Everton can confirm that they have suspended a player pending a police investigation. The club will continue to support the authorities with their inquiries and will not make any further statements at this time.”
The player’s arrest caused a shock to the club, ahead of his first Premier League match against Southampton just a few weeks later.
A source said: “Everton’s dressing room is in shock and disbelief. Everyone hopes the allegations are not true.”
The alleged crimes were described as “extremely serious”, while the Greater Manchester Police Incident Team is leading the investigation.
The investigation team said in a statement: “Officers arrested a man on Friday, the 16th of this month, on suspicion of committing sexual offenses with children. He was released on bail pending further investigations
Meanwhile, it was erroneously reported that the English star Fabian Delph was the player who was suspended by Everton for these alleged crimes related to sex with children, after tens of thousands of social media users exchanged false messages claiming that Delph, 31, had been arrested. after the raid.
An Everton source said: “It was very unfortunate for Fabian. He is completely innocent, and it happened to him because of the club’s decision not to announce the name of the other player, which led to rumors spreading on the Internet and social media.”
Source: agencies





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here