Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G phone in terms of specifications and features, Samsung has announced several new versions of its S series phones, and the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G is one of Samsung’s latest releases for 2021, and the company has made many updates to the S series until it was able to release the Ultra version that features pioneering specifications as it is the highest In terms of capabilities and price.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G phone in terms of specifications and features
- The phone supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G networks.
- Equipped with two Nano sim cards.
- It is water-resistant to a depth of one and a half meters for half an hour, as well as dust-resistance with IP68 certification.
- The phone has dimensions of 165.1 x 75.6 x 8.9 mm, and a weight of 228 grams.
- The phone is equipped with NFC, and is compatible with the Samsung S pen.
- The back of the phone is made of Gorilla Glass protected, and the frame is made of aluminum metal.
- The phone is equipped with a solid memory capacity of 256 GB, type UFS3.1, and random memory with a capacity of 12 GB.
- The phone is not equipped with the ability to increase storage space using a memory card.
- The screen is of the type DYNAMIC AMOLED 2X, with a hole in the middle with slight curves at the ends, and the screen comes with an area of 6.8 inches and a quality of 1440 * 3200 pixels at a rate of 516 pixels per inch, and for smooth performance, the screen supports a frequency rate higher than 120 Hz, as it is Supports HDDR10, screen brightness 1500 lumens, and has a protective layer of CORNING GORILLA GLASS ViCTUS.
- The phone processor is EXYNOS 2100 with 5 nano technology, which is produced by Samsung, and it has the same features as the SNAPDRAGON 888 processor.
- The phone is equipped with a quad rear camera, the first camera is the basic and comes with a accuracy of 108 megapixels and aperture of F / 1.8 lens, the second camera with a accuracy of 12 megapixels and an aperture of F / 2.2 lens, the third camera with a accuracy of 10 megapixels and aperture of F / 2.4 lens, the fourth camera with a accuracy of 10 megapixels Pixels and F/4.9 aperture.
- The front camera comes with a 40-megapixel camera with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- The phone is equipped with Android 11 operating system.
- The USB port is TYPE C and supports OTG.
- The battery capacity is 5000 mAh, and it features support for 25W fast charging, 15W wireless charging and 4.5W reverse wireless charging.
- The phone is available in black and silver.
- The phone is equipped with Bluetooth version 5.1, and supports A2DP, LE.
- The videos come in 8K quality, with a capture rate of 24 frames per second, and it also supports 4K imaging and a capture rate of 30 or 60 frames per second.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
- Its weight is heavy.
- It does not support the memory card installation feature.
- The charger head is not included in the phone case, and is to be purchased separately.
- It lacks support for the headphone port.
error: Any article stolen from our site will be reported