The A series of Samsung phones is the most prevalent in the world of mid-range smartphones, among these phones is the Samsung A32 phone as well as my phone Samsung A52 And Samsung A72 In which the company offers many great specifications and features to compete with many other companies in the smartphone market.
Samsung A32 Specifications:
- The phone comes with a weight of 182 grams.
- The materials of the phone are poly carbonite, as usual for the company’s phones in this medium category.
- In addition to the presence of a plastic frame as well.
- The phone is available with NFC support.
- Only two SIM cards that support 4G can be installed.
- A memory card can also be installed to increase storage capacity in a separate place.
- The phone runs Android 11 operating system with Samsung’s distinctive OneUI 3.1 interface.
- The 6.4-inch Super AMOLED phone screen comes in FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels with a density of 411 pixels per inch.
- The screen brightness reaches 800 nits, and the screen occupies 84.6% of the phone’s body, in addition to supporting high frequency up to 90 Hz.
- The phone contains an eight-core processor from MediaTek, the Mediatek Helio G80, which comes with a 12nm manufacturing accuracy.
- Two powerful Cortex-A75 processor cores clocked at 2.0 GHz.
- In addition to the presence of a GPU of the type Mali-G52 MC2.
- The phone is available with a storage capacity of 128 GB with 6 GB RAM.
Cameras and video shooting:
- The front camera is 20 megapixels, and it comes with an F / 2.2 lens slot.
- As for the background, it comes with a quad: the first 64 megapixels with an F / 1.8 lens slot that supports PDAF, the second for wide photography and comes with an accuracy of 8 megapixels with an F / 2.2 lens slot and a wide angle of up to 123 °.
- The third is 5 mega-pixels with an F/2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography, and finally a 5-megapixel camera with an F/2.4 lens slot and works as an isolation lens.
- The cameras support HDR and panorama, and there is also a LED flash.
- For videos, it is possible to shoot in FHD quality with a resolution of 1080 at a capture rate of 30 frames per second through both the rear or front cameras.
- The headphones are not stereo, but there is a 3.5mm jack for the earpiece.
- In addition to supporting FM radio networks.
- The optical fingerprint of the phone is located at the bottom of the phone screen.
- The 5000 mAh phone battery supports 15W fast charging only.
- The Type C 2.0 charging port comes with OTG support.
- The phone is available in four color options: black, white, blue, and violet.
Samsung A32 price:
- $245 for a 128 GB version with 6 GB RAM, or about 3850 EGP.
- The price of the phone in Saudi Arabia is 1125 Saudi riyals.
error: Any article stolen from our site will be reported