There are many reasons behind the decision to seek to lose weight, including the graceful and harmonious appearance, but it sometimes happens that we do not lose weight in the areas we want, so what is the order of the areas in losing weight? The answer is in the following lines:
Learn about the order of the areas in losing weight
In addition to enjoying good health, high physical fitness, and feeling energetic and energetic, having a slim and harmonious body is one of the main reasons why we submit to an appropriate diet and performance Workout; To achieve the desired goal, but not all areas of the body may respond in the same proportion; We find that we lose weight in one area and not another, or at a faster pace. Which areas lose weight first? What are the factors affecting this framework?
Everyone stores and loses fat differently; Depending on a combination of genetic, environmental and lifestyle factors, however, there are some overarching patterns in order to rank fat loss from the body.
Which areas lose fat first?
Genetics determine the order of loss Fats mainly in the body; It controls how and where body fat is stored, which means it also controls how it is lost.
In general, women tend to lose fat first from the lower body:
In the hips, buttocks, and thighs, while men tend to store more belly fat, they will notice a big difference in this area when they start to lose weight. The order of body fat loss varies greatly by individual, so there is no one-size-fits-all guide.
However, when you lose weight, you will likely notice the most noticeable difference in the area, which is where you store the most fat.
Why can’t the target area be determined?
Weight loss from a specific area of the body is difficult to achieve; Because of the way the body uses fat cells for energy.
The Mayo Clinic explains that fat cells store triglycerides, which are used to fuel muscle. And when you create a calorie deficit, either by reducing your food intake or increasing your physical activity (or both), your body relies on those triglycerides for energy, so fat stores are used evenly throughout the body, so you can’t “choose.” Which one is used by the body first?
Fat loss: what will happen first?
The easiest type of fat to lose is white visceral fat, also known as harmful deep belly fat, the active nature of visceral fat makes it vulnerable to loss.
Subcutaneous fat, although less dangerous to health, is difficult to lose, and you may have to increase your activity to achieve your goals.
Follow more: The difference between body fat and fat
Factors affecting fat loss
- Genetics: Genetics largely determine where body fat is distributed. The relationship between genes and body fat distribution is stronger in women than in men, and genetic factors also affect weight loss.
- Your gender: While men tend to lose weight from the torso, women lose more weight from the hips.
- Age: Middle-aged men and postmenopausal women tend to store weight around their midsection. Adding exercises along with healthy diet Post-menopausal women lose belly fat.
Types of body fat
Although there are many different types of body fat, any loss of total body fat will reduce solid or “bad” fat as well.
- Visceral or “solid” fat: White fat is associated with an increased risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and other disorders Metabolism, as it infiltrates the internal organs and increases the risk of disease; By stimulating the inflammatory response.
- aFor subcutaneous or “loose” fat: It is located just under the skin, and is not as dangerous as visceral fat.
- brown fat: Brown fat uses energy to generate heat, which helps maintain body temperature, according to the Mayo Clinic.
- Surround brown fat The main organs, arteries and veins, and can sometimes be found in the neck, armpits, between the shoulder blades, and in the abdomen.
- beige fat: More research is needed to better understand beige fat.
Follow more: Resistance exercises to burn fat