After the success of the Redmi Note series from Xiaomi in Egypt and the Arab world, the Xiaome Redmi Note 10 is a continuation of the success that the company achieved in its previous phone, Redmi Note 9, with changing and adding some specifications of the phone to make it compete and even beat some of the phones on the scene now.
Redmi Note 10 phone specifications:
- The phone is available on Android 11 operating system with MIUI 12. Xiaomi’s interface
- The phone contains an IR BLASTER sensor for controlling electronic devices
- The phone weighs 178 grams
- You can install two SIM cards that support 4G networks only, and a memory card can also be installed to increase storage capacity.
- Telephone materials are poly carbonite
- The phone comes with a dust and water resistance standard of IP53.
- The phone screen is 6.43 inches, Super Amoled, with FHD + quality, with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, with a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch.
- The screen occupies 83.5% of the phone’s body with 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content on the screen and enjoy playing games or watching videos, the screen supports the Always on Display feature.
- The screen is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- The phone contains an eight-core processor from Qualcomm, a Qualcomm snapdragon 678, which comes with a precision of 11 nm, the two most powerful cores of the Kyro 460 Gold with a frequency of up to 2.2 GHz, with an Adreno 613 GPU graphics processor.
- The front camera comes with a 13-megapixel F / 2.5 lens, with support for HDR and the ability to shoot videos in FHD 1080 resolution at a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- Quad rear camera: 48 mega-pixel primary and basic with F / 1.8 lens slot supports PDAF auto focus, the second is for Ultra Wide photography and comes with an 8 mega-pixel F / 2.2 lens slot, the third comes with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a 2 mega-pixel resolution It is for macro photography, the fourth and last for isolation and portrait photography and comes with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a resolution of 2 mega pixels.
- The cameras support HDR and Panorama photography, and there is an LED flash. You can shoot videos in 4K quality at a capture rate of 30 frames per second, or shoot in FHD quality in 1080 at a capture rate of 30/60 frames per second.
- The phone battery 5000 mAh non-removable Lithium polymer supports 33 watt fast charging via USB Type-C 2.0 charging input, where the phone can be charged by 50% in 25 minutes or 100% in just 74 minutes .
- The phone does not support the NFC feature
- The phone is available in three versions of the storage capacity: 64 GB with 4 GB RAM, 128 GB with 4 GB RAM, and finally 128 GB with 6 GB RAM, storage type UFS 2.2.
- Stereo phone headphones give an excellent audio experience, with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- The phone’s fingerprint is integrated with the power button, with the ability to unlock the phone via Face ID
- The phone is available in three color options: white, black and green.
- $ 188 for a 64 GB version with 4 GB RAM (about 2,950 EGP).
- $ 207 for 128 GB with 4 GB RAM (about 3250 EGP).
- $ 235 for 128 GB with 6 GB RAM (about 3700 EGP).
error: Any article stolen from our site will be reported