Thank you for your reading about technology news: steps … How to download games remotely on PlayStation 5 using your smartphone, now with details of the news
The PlayStation app now also gives users the ability to manage storage and delete apps and other media from their PS5 consoles, but the feature is not available for PS4, so here’s how to download games to PS5 and PS4 remotely:
Make sure your PS5 has enough free storage
The latest version of the PlayStation app
– Internet connection works
IOS 12.2 or higher
– Android version 6.0 or higher
Steps to download games using the PlayStation app
First, download and install the PlayStation app and log in with the same PSN account associated with your PlayStation, link the PlayStation app by heading to Settings> Connect controller to the app.
1. Open the PlayStation app and head to the PS Store
2. Find the game you want to download and add it to your cart
3. Confirm the purchase and make the payment
4. Now, go back to the main screen of the app -> Game Library -> Purchased
5. Then, tap on the game and choose the console download option
After that, the download will start on the console connected to the app. You will receive a notification when the download is complete.