Eid al-Fitr is associated with some of the foods that people accept on this occasion, as the food that is associated with the holiday is one of the basic traditions that people cannot do without, and among these common traditions are cakes and salted foods such as fesikh and herring as well as pastas, the most famous of which are lupine, Sudanese, and chickpea al-Sham.
Wolfa Lucker Expected livestrong The lupine contains a high percentage of Vitamin C And antioxidants that support the immune system, especially in light of the outbreak of the Corona epidemic.
Benefits of eating lupine during the feast:
1. Lupine contains a high percentage of vitamins and nutrients that work to expel viruses and germs from the body and prevent disease and infection.
2. Lupine is considered one of the most important types of foods that promote the health of the nervous system and prevent Alzheimer’s diseases and dementia.
3. Lupine contains a high percentage of vitamins and nutrients that work to strengthen muscles and joints and protect them from fracture and infections.
4. Lupine contains a high percentage of vitamins that work to strengthen the heart and blood vessels and protect them from strokes and the problems it is exposed to.
5. It has an effective role in promoting the health of the body and protecting it from various cancerous diseases, because it contains many properties, vitamins and antioxidants.
6. Maintains the health of the digestive system and treats the disorders and infections that you are exposed to.
7. It has some properties that help to lose weight and burn fat.
8. Lupine water is used to treat hair problems and get rid of dandruff and scalp infections.
9. A ground lupine mask can be used to treat skin problems and get rid of pimples and dark spots.
10. Works on the freshness and beauty of the skin and protecting it from wrinkles.