Where the Japanese company published a new offer that gives us a glimpse of the experience this game will provide when it is released next summer. At the end of the show, it was confirmed that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade will be a temporary exclusive game for the Playstation 5 (and we mean platform exclusive, of course) for a period of at least six months. In other words, Xbox Series owners have to wait at least 6 months to get this game.
We mention that Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade will cost you $ 70 on PS5, and we knew that there are no future additions to this game.
You can find the most notable information disclosed about Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade below:
- Yuffie is the only playable character in the Yuffie episode. Sonon can fight independently or on Yuffie’s instructions. By pressing L2, you can activate “Link Mode” with Sonon.
- The Yuffie episode (not the main game) will contain additional materials and summons.
- There is no plan to release Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade additional content
- The PS4 upgrade to the PS5 will be free for game owners – but not for those who have added it via the PlayStation Plus service.
- You’ll need to purchase the Story Add-on separately – even if you’re a PS4 owner and you’ll receive the free upgrade.
I love video games since the days of the family machine, and the best adventure games like Tomb Raider and Assassins Creed, I have no prejudice for any home device for me the best is the one that offers the most unique games.
Note: The content of this news was written by Saudi Gamer does not express a point of view Egypt today Rather, it was transferred with its content as it is from Saudi Gamer We are not responsible for the content of the news and the custody of the previous source mentioned.