Epic Games has announced a 6-step plan that outlines how Fortnite developers will work with Apple in the event that Fortnite Mobile returns on iOS, and you can read the full six steps below:
- Help improve Fortnite Mobile performance To continue its growth on iOS.
- Collaborate on improving the performance of the game’s seasonal events such as Marvel seasons and others, to be launched more than ever before.
- Party Royale support on three different levels including main titles, opening events, and different experiences.
- Promote Fortnite subscriptions to engage active players.
- Houseparty Support.
- Rocket League launch support for smartphones.
It is noteworthy that Fortnite’s revenue exceeded all the company’s other projects, as Rocket League only achieved $ 108 million in 2018 and 2019, while the Epic engine made about $ 221 million in the same time period, and the Epic Games store reached $ 235 million between 2018 and 2018. 2019.
I always look for a good story, an elaborate scenario, and an exciting dramatic plot in any video game, and there is no objection to touching on competitive games with innovative and exciting ideas.
Note: The content of this news was written by Saudi Gamer It does not express a point of view Egypt today Rather, it was transferred with its content as it is from Saudi Gamer We are not responsible for the content of the news and the custody of the previous source mentioned.