Direct .. Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain match with the champions


Distinguished Yallakora visitors, follow us live and direct coverage of the match that brings together Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain in the semi-final second leg of the Champions League at the Etihad Stadium.

The first leg, which was held in the French capital, Paris, ended with Manchester City winning 2-1 at the Princes Park Stadium, before they met again to settle the final card.

The winner of the two matches will meet the winner of the other semi-final matches between Real Madrid and Chelsea in the final match on May 29 in Turkey.

Manchester City formation: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Diaz, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Foden, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez.

Formation of Paris Saint-Germain: Navas, Florenzi, Marquinhos, Kimembe, Diallo, Paredes, Herrera, Ferrati, de Maria, Neymar, Icardi.

the summary of the match

Paris Saint-Germain pressed at the start of the match in search of the goal of progress and the referee awarded a penalty kick in his favor in the 7th minute for a handball at Zinchenko, but the video technology confirmed that the ball did not touch the hand of the Oranian player, so the decision was canceled.

City responded in the 11th minute with a counter-attack between Zinchenko, who passed to De Bruyne to hit a ball that hit the defense, to go to Riyad Mahrez, who shot with his right to the net announcing the progress of City.

The crossbar gave Manchester City a gift in the 17th minute after confronting the opportunity of a certain goal for the guests after a cross that Marquinus turned around with a header that the crossbar intercepted instead of Ederson.

Di Maria missed the equalizer opportunity in the 19th minute after a pass from Ederson to Bernardo Silva, who lost it to the Argentine, to shoot in the empty goal of his goalkeeper, but the ball passed to the left post.

City tried again in the 30th minute with a shot from Kevin De Bruyne from outside the penalty area, but the ball slightly higher the crossbar to miss the opportunity for the second goal of the landowners.

Navas blocked a second goal opportunity for Manchester City in the 45 + 2 minute, after a low shot by Riyad Mahrez was blocked by the Paris goalkeeper, to settle with one goal in his net before the second half.

At the beginning of the second half, Paris Saint-Germain tried timidly to score the equalizer, but the City’s defense maintained its strength and stopped all attempts from the beginning.

After a shot saved by Navas, the attack rebounded in favor of Paris in the 55th minute, to launch Neymar and dodge inside the City penalty area and pay off a shell that was blocked by Alexander Zinchenko and turned it to a corner.

Herrera fired a shot at the edge of the Manchester City penalty area in the 61st minute, but Manchester City’s defensive wall Robin Diaz successfully cleared the ball.

Manchester City increased the difficulty of the task of Paris Saint-Germain with the second goal in the 63rd minute after a quick rebound for City that ended with a cross that put Riyad Mahrez alone in the goal to shoot his left into the net.

And wait for a summary of the events of the match immediately after the end


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here