Barcelona decides to sack Coman Goal.com

0
16


Reports coming from Catalonia revealed that the Barcelona administration decided to dispense with first-team coach Ronald Koeman after the deterioration of results in recent weeks and the loss of the opportunity to achieve the Liga title.

Barcelona fell Sunday night in front of Celta Vigo in the “Camp Nou” 1-2 to bid farewell to the La Liga race in the penultimate round, and the conflict is limited between the two poles of the Spanish capital, Madrid.

What did press reports say about Koman’s fate?

“Radio Catalonia”, who is close to Barcelona’s administration, explained that the club, headed by Joan Laporta, had made the decision to dismiss Coman after the end of the current season.

Journalist Roger Saperas said on his “Tu Diras” radio show that Koeman would leave 99 percent of the team.

What are the chances of Koeman continuing as Barcelona coach next season?

The Dutch coach’s contract is extended until the end of the next season, after confirming on more than one occasion that he wants to continue and has received assurances from the club and its president to do so.

Reports in the press said that a meeting took place between Koeman and Laporta in one of the city’s restaurants a few days ago, during which the technical director obtained guarantees of survival.

What did Coman do with Barcelona so far?

The current season is the first for the coach with the Blaugrana, in which he succeeded in winning the King’s Cup a few weeks ago after defeating Athletic Bilbao.

The team was eliminated from the second round of the European Champions League, as it lost the Spanish Super, and here it missed the opportunity to achieve the local double in La Liga.

Read also ..





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here