Treason is one of the greatest crimes against Muslims

0
48


He stressed that it is a discarded characteristic of all segments of Saudi society

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance and a member of the Council of Senior Scholars, Professor Dr. The wise street obliged the performance of faithfulness, and honored it in his book in several verses, and forbade its betrayal, so he said: {Oh, you who believe, do not betray God and the Messenger and betray your trusts, while you know.} [سورة الأنفال:27].

And he said: “God Almighty made peace with her, and His Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, abstained from her, and the prophets before him walked on her. God Almighty says: {And if they want to betray you, they have betrayed God before, so He was able to them, and God is All-Knowing, Wise). [سورة الأنفال:71]”.

He added: “God Almighty did not say (and betrayed them) a problem for their action, but rather relinquished Himself from it in terms and meaning.”

He went on to say: Abu Dawud and others narrated with a saheeh isnaad on the authority of Musab bin Saad, on the authority of Saad, who said: When it was the day of the conquest of Mecca, the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, secured the people except four people and two women, and named them .. and he mentioned the hadith. And he said: “As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with Uthman bin Affan. When the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, called people to the pledge of allegiance, he brought him up until he stopped him on the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and said: O Prophet of God, pledge allegiance to Abdullah, so he raised his head and looked To him three times. All this refuses. So he pledged allegiance to him after three, then he came to his companions and said: Was there not among you a rational man who stood up to this where he saw me? He said: “It is not necessary for a prophet to have treacherous eyes.” Imam Ahmad narrated in his Musnad and Abu Dawud in his Sunnahs and others that the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Pay the trust to those who have entrusted you, and do not betray the one who betrayed you.”

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs added: “If a Muslim is commanded to perform the trust of the one whom he entrusted with, and forbids betrayal of the one who betrayed him, then how if the betrayal is a betrayal of the Muslim imam and the Muslims? And how if it is in the interest of an enemy who seeks corruption on earth? The Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says in what Muslim narrated in his Sahih: (If God brings together the first two and the others on the Day of Resurrection, a brigade will be raised for every one who leaves, and it was said: This is treachery of So-and-so bin So-and-so.) The treacherous God will set up a banner for him on the Day of Resurrection, so it is said: Is this not treachery of so-and-so. ”And the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says about what Al-Bukhari narrated in his Sahih (God said: Three, I am their opponent on the Day of Resurrection: A man gave me then treachery, and a man sold free and ate And a man hired a wage earner from him and he paid him and did not give his reward.) The Arabs in her Jahiliyyah did not praise treason, but they despised those who flew something out of it, and they praised it against it, which is the trust, since in the beginning of Islam, betrayal was not known except from the hypocrites. May God bless him and grant him peace – As the two sheikhs narrated (The verse of the hypocrite is three: if he speaks he lies, and if he promises he breaks, And if trustworthy Khan) “.

He continued, “Whoever disgraces the shame and the greatest crime is those who betray the Muslims in the war of their enemies who oppress the Muslims, who are desperate for them. Their honorable relatives and family, and their colleagues in our army, security, and guards, for whom loyalty, good reputation and obedience are known, as is the case for the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so how did they dare to stab this country in its side ?! Did they not know that no one did what they did except reveal his matter? The history of this country: Whoever undertook such a disgraceful act, God ashamed of him on top of testimonies {reward and reconciliation} [سورة النبأ:26]{And your Lord is not with darkness for the slaves} [سورة فصلت:46], { Not bad but cunning threat to his family} [سورة فاطر:43]”.

He said: “One of the universal laws of God Almighty is that whoever betrays his country and his nation and cooperates with its enemy, the first to despise and not trust him is the one who betrayed his country, religion and homeland for their sake, rather this is not only among Muslims, but even among others. The article, so how can you beg the same person to do an act that makes him mean in this world and the hereafter?

He concluded by saying: “What Saudi Arabia has done in resolving this dissonant evil is a commendable act, thanks to which every believer and believer loves good, security and peace.”

He called, saying: “Oh God, preserve our religion, our security, stability, and prosperity for us, and rightly support our Imam, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and His Highness the Crown Prince.

Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs: Treason is one of the greatest crimes against Muslims and their imam

Previously

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance and a member of the Council of Senior Scholars, Prof. Dr. Yusuf bin Muhammad bin Saeed, affirmed that what laws, minds and customs have agreed upon is the tolerance of betrayal, whatever its cause. The wise street obliged the performance of faithfulness, and honored it in his book in several verses, and forbade its betrayal, so he said: {Oh those who believe, do not betray God and the Messenger and betray your trusts, while you know.} [سورة الأنفال:27].

And he said: “God Almighty made peace with her, and His Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, abstained from her, and the prophets before him walked on her. God Almighty says: {And if they want to betray you, they have betrayed God before, so it is possible for them, and God is All-Knowing, Wise). [سورة الأنفال:71]”.

He added, “God Almighty did not say (so he betrayed them) as a problem for their action, but rather relinquished Himself from it in terms and meaning.”

He went on to say: Abu Dawud and others narrated with a saheeh isnaad on the authority of Musab bin Saad, on the authority of Saad, who said: When it was the day of the conquest of Mecca, the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, secured the people except four people and two women, and named them .. and he mentioned the hadith. And he said: “As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with Uthman bin Affan. When the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, called people to the pledge of allegiance, he brought him up until he stopped him on the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and said: O Prophet of God, pledge allegiance to Abdullah, so he raised his head and looked To him three times. All this refuses. So he pledged allegiance to him after three, then he came to his companions and said: Was there not among you a rational man who stood up to this where he saw me? He said: “It is not necessary for a prophet to have treacherous eyes.” Imam Ahmad narrated in his Musnad and Abu Dawud in his Sunnahs and others that the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: (Pay trust to those who have entrusted you, and do not betray the one who betrayed you).

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs added: “If a Muslim is commanded to perform the trust of the one whom he entrusted with, and forbids betrayal of the one who betrayed him, then how if the betrayal is a betrayal of the Muslim imam and Muslims? And how if it is in the interest of an enemy who seeks corruption on earth? The Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says about what Muslim narrated in his Sahih: (If God brings together the first and the others on the Day of Resurrection, a brigade will be raised for every one who goes out, and it was said: This is treachery of So-and-so bin So-and-so.) The treacherous God will set up a banner for him on the Day of Resurrection, so it is said: Is this not treachery of so-and-so. ”And the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says about what Al-Bukhari narrated in his Sahih (God said: Three, I am their opponent on the Day of Resurrection: A man gave me then treachery, and a man sold free and ate And a man hired a wage earner from him and he paid him and did not give his reward.) The Arabs in her Jahiliyya did not praise treason, but they despised those who flew something from it, and they praised it against it, which is the trust, since in the beginning of Islam, betrayal was not known except from the hypocrites. May God bless him and grant him peace – As the two sheikhs narrated (The verse of the hypocrite is three: if he speaks he lies, and if he promises he breaks, And if trustworthy Khan) “.

He continued, “Those who disgrace the shame and the greatest crime are those who betray the Muslims in the war of their enemies who dominate the Muslims, who are desperate for them. What we have heard in the announcement by the Ministry of Defense in Saudi Arabia about three soldiers betraying their homeland and colluding with the enemy, for something the people of this country disapprove of. Their honorable relatives and family, and their colleagues in our army, security, and guards, for whom loyalty, good reputation and obedience are known, as is the case for the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so how did they dare to stab this country in its side ?! Did they not know that no one did what they did except reveal his matter? The history of this country: Whoever undertook such a disgraceful act, God ashamed of him on top of testimonies {reward and reconciliation} [سورة النبأ:26]{And your Lord is not with darkness for the slaves} [سورة فصلت:46], { Not bad but cunning threat to his family} [سورة فاطر:43]”.

He said: “One of the universal laws of God Almighty is that whoever betrays his country and his nation and cooperates with its enemy, the first to despise and not trust him is the one who betrayed his country, religion and homeland for their sake, rather this is not only among Muslims, but even among others. The article, so how can you beg the same person to do an act that makes him mean in this world and the hereafter?

He concluded by saying: “What Saudi Arabia has done in resolving this cacophony of evil is a commendable act, which every believer and believer who loves good, security and peace thanks to her.”

And he called, saying: “Oh God, preserve our religion, our security, stability, and prosperity for us, and rightly support our Imam, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and His Highness the Crown Prince.

April 10, 2021 – Shaaban 28, 1442

09:47 PM


He stressed that it is a discarded characteristic of all segments of Saudi society

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs, Advocacy and Guidance and a member of the Council of Senior Scholars, Professor Dr. The wise street obliged the performance of faithfulness, and honored it in his book in several verses, and forbade its betrayal, so he said: {Oh, you who believe, do not betray God and the Messenger and betray your trusts, while you know.} [سورة الأنفال:27].

And he said: “God Almighty made peace with her, and His Messenger, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, abstained from her, and the prophets before him walked on her. God Almighty says: {And if they want to betray you, they have betrayed God before, so it is possible for them, and God is All-Knowing, Wise). [سورة الأنفال:71]”.

He added, “God Almighty did not say (so he betrayed them) as a problem for their action, but rather relinquished Himself from it in terms and meaning.”

He went on to say: “Abu Dawud and others narrated with a saheeh isnaad on the authority of Mus’ab bin Saad, on the authority of Saad, who said: When it was the day of the conquest of Mecca, the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, secured the people except four people and two women, and named them .. and he mentioned the hadith.” And he said: “As for Ibn Abi Sarh, he hid with Uthman bin Affan. When the Messenger of God, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, called people to the pledge of allegiance, he brought him up until he stopped him on the Messenger of God, may God bless him and grant him peace, and said: O Prophet of God, pledge allegiance to Abdullah, so he raised his head and looked To him three times. All this refuses. So he pledged allegiance to him after three, then he came to his companions and said: Was there not among you a rational man who stood up to this where he saw me? He said: “It is not necessary for a prophet to have treacherous eyes.” Imam Ahmad narrated in his Musnad and Abu Dawud in his Sunnahs and others that the Prophet, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him, said: “Pay the trust to those who have entrusted you, and do not betray the one who betrayed you.”

The Deputy Minister of Islamic Affairs added: “If a Muslim is commanded to perform the trust of the one whom he entrusted with, and forbids betrayal of the one who betrayed him, then how if the betrayal is a betrayal of the Muslim imam and the Muslims? And how if it is in the interest of an enemy who seeks corruption on earth? The Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says in what Muslim narrated in his Sahih: (If God brings together the first two and the others on the Day of Resurrection, a brigade will be raised for every one who leaves, and it was said: This is treachery of So-and-so bin So-and-so.) The treacherous God will set up a banner for him on the Day of Resurrection, so it will be said: Is this not treachery so and so. ”And the Prophet – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – says about what Al-Bukhari narrated in his Sahih (God said: Three I am their opponent on the Day of Resurrection: a man gave me then betrayal, and a man sold free and ate And a man hired a wage earner from him and he paid him and did not give his reward.) The Arabs in her Jahiliyyah did not praise treason, but they despised those who flew something out of it, and they praised it against it, which is the trust, since in the beginning of Islam, betrayal was not known except from the hypocrites. May God bless him and grant him peace – As the two sheikhs narrated (The verse of the hypocrite is three: if he speaks he lies, and if he promises he breaks, And if trustworthy Khan) “.

He continued, “Those who disgrace the shame and the greatest crime are those who betray the Muslims in the war of their enemies who dominate the Muslims, who are desperate for them. What we have heard in the announcement by the Ministry of Defense in Saudi Arabia about three soldiers betraying their homeland and colluding with the enemy, for something the people of this country disapprove of. Their honorable relatives and family, and their colleagues in our army, security, and guards, for whom loyalty, good reputation and obedience are known, as is the case for the people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, so how did they dare to stab this country in its side ?! Did they not know that no one did what they did except reveal his matter? The history of this country: Whoever undertook such a disgraceful act, God ashamed of him on top of testimonies {reward and reconciliation} [سورة النبأ:26]{And your Lord is not with darkness for the slaves} [سورة فصلت:46], { Not bad but cunning threat to his family} [سورة فاطر:43]”.

He said: “One of the universal laws of God Almighty is that whoever betrays his country and his nation and cooperates with its enemy, the first to despise and not trust him is the one who betrayed his country, religion and homeland for their sake, rather this is not only among Muslims, but even among others. The article, so how can you beg the same person to do an act that makes him mean in this world and the hereafter?

He concluded by saying: “What Saudi Arabia has done in resolving this dissonant evil is a commendable act, thanks to which every believer and believer loves good, security and peace.”

And he called, saying: “Oh God, preserve our religion, our security, stability, and prosperity for us, and rightly support our Imam, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques and His Highness the Crown Prince.





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here