If you are a person who frequently uses more than one email account – One of them is Gmail But you don’t want to keep switching between one application and the other, it should work that Gmail allows its users to read and send emails from Yahoo, Hotmail, and other email addresses using the Gmail application itself.
Not only that, but it also provides support for many Gmail features Same as Google accounts for non-Google accounts, such as searching for email by sender, subject, or other criteria, or moving an email to one or more folders, and if this sounds exactly what you were looking for, these are steps you need to follow:
1. Open the Gmail app on your smartphone.
2. On the top right, click on your profile picture.
3. Click on Add / Use another account.
4. Choose the type of account you want to add.
Here you will get options like Google, iCloud, Outlook, Hotmail, Live, Office 365, Yahoo, and others.
Follow the onscreen steps to add your account, then tap Try Gmailify.
Doing so will enable Gmail features to your added account as well, and this will include spam protection, automatic email sorting, faster search, etc.
5. Once this is done, to view the emails from all accounts together, you will have to click on the menu icon in the upper left corner and go to “All Inboxes”.