All seasonal events have been updated on May 1, Museum Day, and Wedding season and new seasonal items are also available. Bug Offs and Fishing Tourneys will also return. Perhaps the most important thing is the ability to wake up from dreams at any time, by pressing the (-) button on the console.
On top of that, there are a few fixes, various other mods, and “fixes” to improve the gaming experience. Here are the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo’s official support page:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fair. 1.10.0 (Released April 27, 2021)
Software has been updated if you see “Ver. 1.10.0 ”in the upper right corner of the title screen.
- Updated seasonal events for May 1, World Museum Day, and ‘Wedding Season’.
- It is now possible to wake up from the dream with the – button.
- The following content has also been added:
- Bonus Time Seasonal Items from Nook Shopping.
- Fixed an issue where the player could build a fence on the sidewalk when standing over a custom design placed on the ground.
- Other adjustments and fixes have been made to improve the gameplay experience.
Have you already downloaded this update? Did you notice anything else? Leave a comment below.