Rockstar games are back on the digital storefront, and the surprise is that all Max Payne 3 and LA Noire add-ons have been announced completely free of charge at the moment on their PC for anyone who owns the two games in their game library.
The new notes indicate that you can enjoy the events of additional content for the aforementioned titles once you log in to the game, while these updates have also removed support for 32-bit operating systems, although that should not be a problem for the average PC user, especially since it is very rare Find 32-bit operating systems on modern computers.
Max Payne 3 add-ons available for free:
- Max Payne 3: Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack
- Max Payne 3: Painful Memories Pack
- Max Payne 3: Hostage Negotiation Pack
- Max Payne 3: Local Justice Pack
- Max Payne 3: Silent Killer Loadout Pack
- Max Payne 3: Cemetery Map
- Max Payne 3: Special Edition Pack
- Max Payne 3: Deadly Force Burst
- Max Payne 3: Pill Bottle Item
- Max Payne 3: Classic Max Payne Character
Free LA Noire Supplements:
- The Broderick Detective Suit
- The Sharpshooter Detective Suit
- The Badge Pursuit Challenge & Button Man Suit
- “The Naked City” Vice Case
- “A Slip of the Tongue” Traffic Case
- “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Case
- “Reefer Madness” Vice Case
- “The Consul’s Car” Traffic Case
Although it is nice to get free add-ons for the company’s most popular games, those games are not in their best condition at the moment, and according to Steamcharts, the peak number of Max Payne 3 players over the past 30 days has reached 768, averaging just 300 per day. While LA Noire peaked at 842 players with an average of 323 during the same time period.
I always look for a good story, an elaborate scenario, and an exciting dramatic plot in any video game, and there is no objection to touching on competitive games with innovative and exciting ideas.
Note: The content of this news was written by Saudi Gamer It does not express a point of view Egypt today Rather, it was transferred with its content as it is from Saudi Gamer We are not responsible for the content of the news and the custody of the previous source mentioned.