The release of the artist, Haya Al-Shuaibi, after the scandal of the “disruptive video” that she published

0
19


The Kuwaiti actress has returned Haya elshoabee, To be published again by Kuwaitis, especially her story with the “pornographic section”. Where a Kuwaiti court issued its ruling today, Wednesday, and settled the controversy in her case.

The artist, Haya Al-Shuaibi

In this context, and according to local media, the Kuwaiti Criminal Court decided to release Al-Shuaibi on a bond of 500 dinars.

This was after she was charged with publishing an outrageous video on her Snapchat account.

It is noteworthy that the Kuwaiti actress was released after her appearance before the court to attend the session following the accusation against her, since November of 2020.

It is also noteworthy that, last October, the Public Prosecution in Kuwait released Haya Al-Shuaibi on bail of 2000 dinars.

This was after an investigation with her in the case of publishing a video violating public morals through her official Snapchat account.

A disgraced video clip published by Haya Al-Shuaibi

The disruptive clip at that time showed a man holding his penis, and in front of him was a young man and a girl sitting on the beach. So the girl changed the direction of her sitting so that she would not see it.

Haya Al-Shuaibi previously confirmed that her Snapchat account had been hacked.

Haya spoke about the reasons for her departure from Social Media after her release.

The artist said that she decided to move away from the problems and buy her peace of mind and give priority for the time being to her children and her home.

Al-Shuaibi had also published a series of conversations confirming that her account had been hacked by a person she knew.

She said that this character deliberately hacked the account to discredit her, according to what was stated in the published conversations at the time.

The Kuwaiti actress has previously raised a lot of controversy in her country, most recently her name was mentioned in the issue of “celebrity money laundering”.

And that is before she gets out and expresses her anger at being thrown into this case.

Al-Shuaibi and the death of Mishari Al-Balam

In another context, the Kuwaiti actress, Haya Al-Shuaibi, raised widespread controversy on social media, a few days ago, due to her reaction after receiving it. The news of the death of its citizen, the artist Mishari Al-Balam, who died, on Thursday, after being infected with the “Corona” virus.
Haya Al-Shuaibi appeared in a video posted on “Snapchat”, focusing the camera on her face, saying: “Shock shock, God bless you, Mishary Al-Balam.”

Haya Al-Shuaibi’s behavior aroused the anger of the audience, who accused her of merely showing and that she did not appear sad, even if she was really sad. “Sadness” is not photographed, so a follower wrote: “The shock is in the heart, not through the video and publication.”

Another asked: “I do not know how people can perceive their feelings if they are sincere.”

Come on, represent sadness

And one of the follow-ups wrote: “I mean, someone is considered among you and among you. There are tricks you can imagine?

And he sent another message to the artistic community in which he said: “Currently the artist Mishary Al-Balam needs to pray.

Another accused her of trying to lead the trend with this video, and wrote: “Our salvation is for those who die from the artistic community. Someone must photograph them crying because of the trend.

Abrar al-Kuwaiti was also attacked, for appearing on the live broadcast with full make-up, and viewers accused her of fabricating grief.

Meshary Albulam

وتوفي Kuwaiti artist Mishary Al-Balam, Inside the intensive care unit at Jaber Hospital, last Thursday, due to complications from the Corona virus that infected it a few days ago. Amid controversy over the cause of his death.

And many Kuwaiti media outlets and public figures announced the death of Mishari Al-Balam, who was infected with the Corona virus while receiving the first dose. From the vaccine against the virus.

He fell asleep after the injury in Sheikh Jaber Hospital in Kuwait and was admitted to intensive care until his death.

A wave of widespread controversy prevailed over the death of the plum, as some claimed that receiving the Corona vaccine was the cause of his death.

While the Kuwaiti Ministry of Health confirmed that this is not true, and that no deaths were recorded previously for the vaccine recipient.

Mashari Al-Balam’s father and his son also came out accusing the Ministry of Health doctors of negligence and negligence.

Follow our channel on YouTube to see all new

Click here and activate the subscribe button





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here