Xiaomi has released a new version of the distinctive and wonderful mobile phones in terms of shape, specifications and price suitable for everyone, which is the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro.
The phone comes with an AMOLED screen that supports 120 Hz, a Qualcomm 732G processor, a 108 mega-pixel quad rear camera, and a 5020 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro specifications and features
- The quality of the materials for manufacturing the phone, as the phone comes with a glass and a plastic frame.
- The dimensions of the phone are 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm and a weight of 193 grams.
- Light water resistance with IP53 certification.
- Support the IR Blaster feature, which is the feature of controlling electrical devices via the phone.
- Support NFC feature, which is the contactless feature.
- The screen is shaped like an AMOLED dot display with an area of 6.67 inches and FHD + quality with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a density of 395 pixels per inch.
- Supports HDR 10 and the higher frequency of 120Hz to get the best response on the screen, especially during gaming.
- The presence of a protection layer on the screen of the type Corning Gorilla Glass fifth generation.
- The screen supports more than one mode, such as Reading mood 3.0 and Sunlight mood 2.0.
- The availability of more than one version of the phone in terms of solid memory and random memory as follows: The first version of the type UFS 2.2 with 64 GB solid memory and 6 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4X. The second version of the type UFS 2.2 with 128 GB solid memory and 8 GB RAM type LPDDR4X. The third version of the type UFS 2.2 with 128 GB solid memory and 6 GB RAM of the type LPDDR4X.
- The phone supports the ability to put a memory card inside it with a capacity of up to 512 GB to increase the internal storage capacity of the phone.
- 16 mega pixel front camera, F / 2.5 lens slot.
- The quadruple rear camera is slightly prominent on the back of the phone, as the first and primary camera comes with the phone with a resolution of 108 mega-pixel camera and an F / 1.9 lens slot, while the second camera comes with an 8 mega-pixel camera and an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography, and the third camera comes With 5 mega pixel resolution and F / 2.2 lens slot, it is a camera for macro photography, while the fourth and last camera comes with a 2 mega pixel camera and an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is a special isolation and portraiture camera.
- The presence of a single LED flash.
- The phone supports the ability to shoot 4K videos with a quality of 2160 pixels and a capture rate of 30 frames per second, and also supports the ability to shoot videos of FHD 1080 pixels and a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second, and also supports the ability to shoot videos of the type HD 720p resolution and a capture rate of 30 frames per second.
- The presence of internal speakers supported with stereo sound.
- The phone supports the built-in fingerprint sensor with the power button and the Face Unlock feature to unlock the phone by face.
Disadvantages of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Earphones are not included with the phone.
- The front camera resolution needs to be improved.
- The rear camera is protruding from the back of the phone, which exposes it to cracking and scratching.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro phone price
- The 64 GB version and 6 GB RAM are priced at about 4400 EGP.
- The 128 GB version and 6 bytes RAM is estimated at 4,750 EGP.
- The 128 GB version and 8 bytes RAM is estimated at 5,200 EGP.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro is expected to be released at the end of March.