We offer you the Samsung Galaxy M62, its advantages and disadvantages and the most important details about the device, especially after Samsung has achieved great success for the Samsung M51 phone, as Samsung has released a new device with the same features but with a more powerful processor as the company officially announced its latest Samsung Galaxy M62 phone, which It comes with excellent performance thanks to the Samsung Exynos 9825 processor with the use of a large AMOLED screen to get a very distinctive viewing experience and brightness as usual from the company in this series, the M series from Samsung.
A quick overview of the device:
- The device comes with a processor: Exynos 9825 octa-core 7 nano technology.
- The device comes with a large storage area and large RAM: 128/256 GB, with 8 GB RAM.
- The device comes with a camera: Quad rear 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 MB. Front 32 MB
- The device comes with a screen: 6.7 inches, with FHD + resolution, with a small hole.
- The device comes with the operating system: Android 11.
- The device comes with a battery: 7000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy M62 features:
- The device supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
- The design of the device is modern and different from the designs of the previous Galaxy M series.
- The cameras in the device provide a very good experience, whether the front or the back camera.
- The device comes with Android 11 with the latest interface from Samsung, like the one in its flagship phones.
- The processor in the device offers a very distinctive performance, as it is one of the most powerful processors from Samsung in the middle class.
- The device’s fingerprint sensor on the power button performs very well for those who do not like the integrated fingerprint of the screen.
- The device’s large AMOLED screen is very distinctive, as it is one of the best screens among competitors, even under direct sunlight, but it lacks to be 90 Hz.
- The device’s battery offers outstanding performance due to its gigantic size, with its support for 25-watt fast charging, so you can charge it in about 100 minutes.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy M62:
- The average thickness of the device is more large than usual.
- Although the device comes from plastic, its weight is heavy due to the huge battery.
- The device does not support any high screen frequency such as 90Hz or 120Hz, unlike competitors in the same category, the Oppo Reno 5 is present with a 90Hz AMOLED screen and the Samsung A52 with a 90Hz AMOLED screen.
- The phone is missing powerful features in the middle class such as stereo sound or water protection.
- In general, the developments that came in the Samsung M62 with respect to the Samsung M51 consist in the use of a more powerful processor in the M62, a better rear camera sensor, and a different design.
- And with the release of devices Samsung A52 and A72 With high refresh rate 90Hz AMOLED screens, stereo sound, optical stabilizer for the rear camera and waterproof protection, the Samsung M62 will only outperform them thanks to the pioneering processor and the huge 7000 mAh battery.