Unlike WhatsApp, Signal supports multiple operating systems natively including Windows, Mac, Linux, etc. It is also important to note that Signal does not offer a web version, so for those who want to use the app on desktop computers, they will have to download and use it.
And if you are new to Signal and wondering how to do this? Follow these steps as follows:
– The latest version of Signal.
– Internet connection works.
– Signal account that is active on the smartphone.
Windows 64 Bet: 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
MacOS version 10.10 and above.
Steps to download and set up Signal on Windows and Mac
1. Visit the official website of the Signal app, and download Signal for your operating system.
2. Install it and run the program.
3. Open Signal app on your phone and go to Signal Settings -> Associated Devices -> “+” button.
4. Scan the QR code with your phone and start using Signal on your PC or Mac.