The medical community records an accident that is the first in the world … a fungus grows inside the aura

0
63


His skin began to yellow, followed by symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting of blood, and I was treated as a result of that to the hospital

The medical community recorded an accident, the first of its kind in the world, after the growth of a fungus inside the blood vessels of a man in America.

The 22-year-old was transferred to hospital in an emergency situation, and was admitted to intensive care, and remained there for 8 days under direct medical supervision due to a serious condition that appeared in his body.

And the scientific magazine “Life Science” stated, that the man has suffered a general failure in his organs, and is still being treated with a long-term system of antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs.

She added that the 30-year-old patient had hoped to alleviate symptoms of bipolar disorder (a mental health condition) and opioid dependence by injecting the fungus into the bloodstream.

The man boiled mushrooms as “mushroom tea”, then filtered them by pulling them through a “cotton swab” before injecting them into his body.

Days later, the man became lethargic and nauseous, and his skin began to yellow, after which symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting of blood began. Where I was subsequently treated to the hospital.

According to “CNN Arabia”, body parts began to fail, such as the kidneys and liver, and the man was transferred to the intensive care unit; A blood test found a microbial bacterium named “Brevibacillus,” which is a fungal infection; Which confirmed to the doctors that the fungus that the man injected himself was growing inside the blood vessels.

And caused some incorrect publications on the Internet, which talk about a “magic innate” recipe to treat some diseases – including the disease that the man suffered from – to this problem.

The scientific journal noted the need for comprehensive awareness of the dangers of these inaccurate publications that could cause many health problems.

The medical community
USA

The medical community records an accident that is the first in the world … a fungus grows inside the blood vessels of a man

Previously

The medical community recorded an accident, the first of its kind in the world, after the growth of a fungus inside the blood vessels of a man in America.

The 22-year-old was transferred to hospital in an emergency situation, and was admitted to intensive care, and remained there for 8 days under direct medical supervision due to a serious condition that appeared in his body.

And the scientific magazine “Life Science” stated, that the man has suffered a general failure in his organs, and is still being treated with a long-term system of antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs.

She added that the 30-year-old patient had hoped to alleviate symptoms of bipolar disorder (a mental health condition) and opioid dependence by injecting the fungus into the bloodstream.

The man boiled mushrooms as “mushroom tea”, then filtered them by pulling them through a “cotton swab” before injecting them into his body.

Days later, the man became lethargic and nauseous, and his skin began to yellow, after which symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting of blood began. As a result, I am hospitalized.

According to “CNN Arabia”, body parts began to fail, such as the kidneys and liver, and the man was transferred to the intensive care unit; A blood test found a microbial bacterium called “Brevibacillus,” which is a fungal infection; Which confirmed to doctors that the fungus that the man injected himself was growing inside blood vessels.

And caused some incorrect publications on the Internet, which talk about a “magic innate” recipe to treat some diseases – including the disease that the man suffered from – to this problem.

The scientific journal noted the need for comprehensive awareness of the dangers of these inaccurate publications that could cause many health problems.

January 19, 2021 – Jumada Al-Akhir 6, 1442

12:04 PM


His skin began to yellow, followed by symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting of blood, and I was treated as a result of that to the hospital

The medical community recorded an accident, the first of its kind in the world, after the growth of a fungus inside the blood vessels of a man in America.

The 22-year-old was transferred to hospital in an emergency situation, and was admitted to intensive care, and remained there for 8 days under direct medical supervision due to a serious condition that appeared in his body.

And the scientific magazine “Life Science” stated, that the man has suffered a general failure in his organs, and is still being treated with a long-term system of antibiotics and anti-fungal drugs.

She added that the 30-year-old patient had hoped to alleviate symptoms of bipolar disorder (a mental health condition) and opioid dependence by injecting the fungus into the bloodstream.

The man boiled mushrooms as “mushroom tea”, then filtered them by pulling them through a “cotton swab” before injecting them into his body.

Days later, the man became lethargic and nauseous, and his complexion began to yellow, after which symptoms of diarrhea and vomiting of blood began. Where I was subsequently treated to the hospital.

According to “CNN Arabia”, body parts began to fail, such as the kidneys and liver, and the man was transferred to the intensive care unit; A blood test found a microbial bacterium named “Brevibacillus,” which is a fungal infection; Which confirmed to the doctors that the fungus that the man injected himself was growing inside the blood vessels.

And caused some incorrect publications on the Internet, which talk about a “magic innate” recipe to treat some diseases – including the disease that the man suffered from – to this problem.

The scientific journal noted the need for comprehensive awareness of the dangers of these inaccurate publications that could cause many health problems.





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here