Each phone from this distinctive group comes with a number of wonderful capabilities that suit its own consumer, so in this report we will monitor for you the aspects of distinction in each phone from the other so that you can choose the phone that competes with you easily and conveniently all in one place as follows.
Samsung S21 and S21 Plus models
We review with you the most important features and qualities of each phone separately, as follows.
1- Galaxy S21
- The phone comes with a 6.2-inch screen.
- Screen type (Dynamic AMOLED 2X) and a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels, and a density of 421 pixels per inch.
- The phone comes with a triple rear camera “64 + 12 + 2”.
- While the front camera comes with 10 mega pixels.
- The phone comes with a storage capacity of “128 or 256 GB.”
- The phone comes with an internal memory of “8” GB.
- The phone comes in purple, white, gray, and pink colors, with a starting price of $ 999.
2- Galaxy S21 Plus
- The phone comes with a 6.7-inch screen.
- The screen supports (UWB), which is a short range wireless communication protocol.
- The phone battery comes with a capacity of 4000 mAh.
- Supports fast charging with a 15-watt type “C” charger.
- Supports wireless charging by Wireless PowerShare.
- The phone comes in black, silver, gold, purple, pink, and red colors. It starts at $ 999.
3- Galaxy S21 Ultra
- The phone comes with a 6. inch screen.
- It works with (edge Quad HD + Dynamic AMOLED 2X) resolution and a resolution of 3200 x 1440 pixels.
- The phone comes with a “108” mega-pixel quad rear camera.
- The camera has a dual zoom system.
- The phone comes in titanium, dark blue, and brown colors. It is also the first phone in the Galaxy S series to support the S-pen as an accessory.