Computer screen capture
Many people would likeTake a computer screen shot to retain many important information that can be seen on websites Internet or in order to help others perform many of the necessary tasks at Send it to them, and below is how to capture the screen for Macs and working computers Windows system:
- Go to the getgreenshot download page directly “from here”.
- Download And install the program on your computer, following the instructions on the screen.
- Search for getgreenshot in the list of programs on the taskbar, next to the volume control icon.
- Click on 0 the program icon by right-clicking on the option, then clicking on the settings option.
- Adjust delay settings before 1 delay before capture and storage location plus filename pattern.
- Move to the screen 2 that we want to shoot, then click on the getgreenshot icon from the taskbar with the mouse button 3 left.
- Choose the capture mode we want to complete the screen capture process.
See also: How to shoot4 Windows 10 computer screen without software
How to photograph a computer screen without software
Operating systems contain5 different computers have many standard tools that help us capture screen without 6 The need to download any of the programs that affect computer performance levels in a way 7 Remarkably, we can also use the keyboard buttons to photograph the screen with great ease throughout 8 of the Macs that are produced by Apple and all other devices Windows 9 also works.
See also: How to Delete a Program from Windows 10 Computer
How to0 Capture the computer screen from the keyboard
The keyboard contains as many shortcuts as possible1 Use them to perform many functions easily and quickly, including: buttons that help us to capture Screen, and the following is the way to photograph the screen of a computer running Windows:
- Move to the screen 3 that we want to capture from a computer.
- Find the PrntScr screen capture button from the panel 4 Keys, then press it.
- Go to the start menu and launch the Paint program.
- Press a button 5 Right Mouse and Click on Paste.
- Make all necessary adjustments to the image then 6 Click on the Save option.
We can also photograph a Mac computer screen via the keyboard7 by following the following steps:
- Go to the screen we want to capture and save it to the computer.
- Press a button 8 Shift simultaneously with pressing the command button and the number 3 button.
- Click on 9 The thumbnail that appears on the screen for editing the snapshot.
- Save the previous image on your computer.
How to0 Windows 10 computer screen capture
Windows 10 includes the standard snipping tool that1 Can be used for computer screen capture as follows:
- Click on the Start menu, then use the ribbon 2 Search to find the snipping tool.
- Run the snipping tool, then choose the capture mode from 3 The drop-down menu next to the New button.
- Determine the screen we want to capture, then do it all 4 adjustments required.
- Click on the save button in order to save the image on your computer.
Best program5 Computer screen shooting Arabic
Screenpresso is the best screen imaging software6 The computer that supports the Arabic language, and it is one of the light programs that are compatible with 7 All computers with 64-bit architecture, and it is characterized by providing many tools 8 standard that can help us in the photo editing process as well, and we can go to page 9 Download from the official website for this program “From Here”, then choose the appropriate version to run it 0 on the computer.
See also: How to Create a Computer Screen
Help us knowing how to shoot a computer screen1 to keep all the snapshots that we can benefit from later, and it depends on shooting a device screen 2 the computer to use some standard programs and tools or use shortcuts prepared for this purpose 3 from the keyboard, and many people download some other tools from 4 Also, in order to capture the screen as a tool to getgreenshot, which was previously mentioned in How to capture a screen 5 computer.