Sports journalist stubbornness al-Rashid blew, a surprise from The heavy caliber, regarding the attempt of Al-Ittihad club, to sign the Syrian legend Omar Somah, before renewing his contract with Al-Ahly.
Al-Ahly announced this evening, Tuesday, that the Al-Somah contract will be renewed, officially, for a period of 3 years to come, until June 30, 2024.
Al-Rasheed explained in a tweet on his Twitter page that the federation’s plan was to obtain Al-Soma’s signature this winter, with the aim of joining the team, starting from the next season 2021-2022.
The sports journalist indicated that the offer submitted by the federation is 3 million riyals more than what the Somah will receive, with Al-Ahly.
– The union’s offer to obtain the signature of the sama was as follows.
* Annual stipend: 13 million and 500 thousand riyals.
* Monthly salary: One million and 125 thousand riyals.
* Weekly stipend: 281 thousand riyals.
* Daily stipend: 40 thousand riyals.