The British “Daily Star”: After I woke him up early ..
The British “Daily Star” newspaper reported that this “romantic” initiative of the wife, Ruqaya (23 years), ended in tragedy.
This came after the young wife brought breakfast to her husband’s bed (28 years), who started burning her back with boiling water; Because she woke him up early.
The boiling water caused severe burns in the back area, after which, she was transferred to the hospital.
Local media quoted Ruqaya as saying that she had prepared breakfast for the husband to take in his bed as a surprise to him, but the latter felt anger after she woke him up from his sleep.
The wife indicated that the husband followed her after she left him alone, and poured boiling water on her back, until the clothes were attached to the burned area.
According to Ruqaya, the husband committed his act when she left him alone in the bedroom, and went to breakfast with her daughter, whose foot was also burned.
She added that she lost consciousness due to the pain, but woke up when the husband started dragging her to the bathroom. She escaped from him and appealed to the neighbors who called the police.
The Turkish police arrested the husband, but he was later released on bail, which sparked widespread anger on social media, and prompted the authorities to send him back to prison.
The tiger gives important advice to those who wish to “Kashta” and get out in the bitter cold
In the video, “Food and Drug Administration” identifies ways to properly preserve food
Note: The content of this news was written by Urgent Newspaper It does not express a point of view Egypt today Rather, it was transferred with its content as it is from Urgent Newspaper We are not responsible for the content of the news and the custody of the previous source mentioned.