The suspect in the incident at the Saudi Embassy in The Hague was detained for 90 days

0
10


The prosecution decided to refuse the temporary release

The Public Prosecution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands announced that it has extended the detention period for the suspect in the shooting incident at the Saudi embassy in The Hague on November 12th.

The prosecution said on its official website that it had decided to refuse the temporary release of the suspect (40 years), and to extend his detention period to 90 days, without revealing further details.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Kingdom of the Netherlands had reported that the embassy headquarters in The Hague had been subjected to a cowardly shooting incident, at dawn on Thursday 3/26/1442 AH, corresponding to 11/12/2020 AD, and the embassy security officers informed the security authorities of the incident as soon as it occurred, and its location was cordoned off. The road leading to the embassy was closed, security measures were strengthened and forensic evidence were taken, and none of the mission’s personnel sustained any injuries.

The suspect in the incident at the Saudi Embassy in The Hague was detained for 90 days

Previously

The Public Prosecution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands announced that it has extended the detention period for the suspect in the shooting incident at the Saudi embassy in The Hague on November 12th.

The prosecution said on its official website that it had decided to refuse the temporary release of the suspect (40 years), and to extend his detention period to 90 days, without revealing further details.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Kingdom of the Netherlands had reported that the embassy headquarters in The Hague had been subjected to a cowardly shooting incident, at dawn on Thursday 3/26/1442 AH, corresponding to 11/12/2020 AD, and the embassy security officers informed the security authorities of the incident as soon as it occurred, and its location was cordoned off. The road leading to the embassy was closed, security measures were strengthened and forensic evidence were taken, and none of the mission’s personnel sustained any injuries.

November 28, 2020 – Rabi` al-Thani 13, 1442

10:34 AM


The prosecution decided to refuse the temporary release

The Public Prosecution of the Kingdom of the Netherlands announced that it has extended the detention period for the suspect in the shooting incident at the Saudi embassy in The Hague on November 12th.

The prosecution said on its official website that it had decided to refuse the temporary release of the suspect (40 years), and to extend his detention period to 90 days, without revealing further details.

The Embassy of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in the Kingdom of the Netherlands had reported that the embassy headquarters in The Hague had been subjected to a cowardly shooting incident, at dawn on Thursday 3/26/1442 AH, corresponding to 11/12/2020 AD, and the embassy security officers informed the security authorities of the incident as soon as it occurred, and its location was cordoned off. The road leading to the embassy was closed, security measures were strengthened and forensic evidence were taken, and none of the mission’s personnel sustained any injuries.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here