The fourth Zambian referee, Jani Sikazwe, in the Zamalek and Al-Ahly match scheduled for the ninth this evening, was infected with the Corona virus, so that the African Football Association chose the Egyptian international referee Ibrahim Noureddine as the fourth referee in the meeting, due to the lack of time to summon another referee, for the African Football Association to seek the help of the international federation Noureddine Sahib Significant international experience.
The referees committee of the Confederation of African Football (CAF) announced the selection of the Algerian, Mustafa Ghorbal, to manage the final match between Al-Ahly and Zamalek in the African Champions League, to settle the champion of the current version of the tournament, which is held today at Cairo Stadium at 9 pm, in a historic event for the first time. Once achieved in Egyptian football, Al-Ahly and Zamalek meet in the competition for the African title.
In the following lines, we monitor the most important information about the Algerian international government, Mustafa Ghorbal:
Mustafa Ghorbal was born in 1985 and is 35 years old
He started his career with refereeing in June 2011
– He entered the international list 2014
He works as a dental technician
– Returning from infection with the Corona virus, as he recovered during the past days
– He managed one match for Al-Ahly in the Champions League in 2018, and Al-Ahmar won
Managed a match for Zamalek in the Champions League in 2014, which ended in a goalless draw
– He managed the Al-Masry and Sudanese Crescent match in 2018 in the Confederation and ended with a goal for each team
– He appeared as a referee for the mouse in the Al-Ahly and Wydad meeting in the semi-finals of the current version, and Al-Ahmar won
– He took over the Zamalek match and Raja as a referee for Al-Far, and Al-White won
– He was on the list of 8 referees for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.