Swallow a handful of screws to undergo a corona test



The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported that a resident of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA, swallowed a handful of screws to expedite or not test for infection with the Corona virus.

On the evening of October 13, a 36-year-old man entered a gas station in Greenfield, Wisconsin, and said he swallowed some screws and called an ambulance.

Later, the man explained that he wanted to test for infection with the Coronavirus, and he could not find a place where the test could be performed, so he decided to swallow the screws in the hope of reaching the hospital quickly.

The police and emergency services arrived at the gas station and took the man to hospital in stable condition, and was admitted to the intensive care unit.

The police explained that the man did not attempt suicide and did not indicate that his desire to be examined was fulfilled.

The magazine stated that there is only one institution in South Milwaukee that conducts tests for Corona and it was closed at the time of the accident.

Source: Linta Rowe


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here