Enjoy a phone Huawei P40 Pro With a lot of features and specifications that make it compete with the latest smartphones that have been recently released by well-known international phone companies, the Huawei P40 Pro Plus may come with recipes that combine the specifications of the Huawei p40 phone and also the P40 Pro Plus, as the phone combines. Among the capabilities of all previous Huawei releases, such as the Mate 30 Pro and also a phone Huawei P30 Pro But according to the design and the quality of the cameras that a phone has Huawei P40 ProThe company has been keen to make it the best smartphone among its competing smartphones in the global markets.
Looks like a phone Huawei P40 Pro The latest release of Huawei, the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus, the latest version of the global company Samsung, which is known for its distinctive smartphones, so the two phones may face fierce competition in the global markets for consumer demand, but the Huawei P40 Pro Plus phone differs from the Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus phone several differences, most notably in Its selling price to the consumer.
Huawei P40 Pro is the latest Huawei version in the global market
Huawei is considered one of the best and strongest phone companies in the world, since its launch in 1987 AD and has always been keen to be the best in the world, and has gained great confidence from its customers all over the world, as its smart phones have witnessed a great turnout recently by consumers, Where the company seeks to make its phones at the top of the ideal and fill it with advanced modern capabilities that draw the attention of the consumer to them at affordable prices for everyone to be the best in the world, Huawei announced its latest version, which is a phone Huawei P40 Pro, We may introduce it to you through our website Phone specifications Huawei P40 Pro And the advantages that it enjoys and its price in the Arab markets, and we also draw with you the defects of the phone so that the consumer takes them into consideration before thinking about buying the phone.
Huawei P40 Pro phone specifications
- The dimensions of the phone are 158.2 x 72.6 x 8.95 mm, and the weight of the phone is approximately 210 grams.
- The phone supports near-term NFC and IR connectivity, and also supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks, as well as 5G.
- The phone has two Nano SIM cards.
- The phone is made of glass and covered with a layer of aluminum.
- The phone includes a certificate of IP68 for its resistance to dust and water for 30 minutes to 1.5 meters.
- The phone capacity is 256 GB, and 8 GB RAM for the first version, the second version comes with a capacity of 512 GB and the RAM capacity is 8 GB.
- The storage space is 256 GB, and the phone also supports a Nano Memory Card with the position of the second chip in the phone.
- The phone supports the Hisilicon Kirin 990 5G processor with 7 nano technology, and a Mali-G76 MP16 graphics processor.
- The OLED phone screen, the screen area is 6.58 inches, the phone resolution is 1200 x 2640 pixels, and the aspect ratio of the phone is 20.9.
- The first camera is 50 megapixels and the lens slot 1.9 / F, the second camera is 8 megapixels, the third camera is 8 megapixels and the lens slot is 2.4 / F, the fourth camera is 40 megapixels and the slot
- 1.8 / F lens, fifth TOF 3D camera.
- The phone supports a 4200 mAh battery that cannot be removed.
- The front camera is 1080p, and the rear camera is 2160 pixels.
- 40-watt fast phone charging, and 40-watt wireless charging.
- The phone supports a sensor to prevent vibration.
- 4K imaging.
Advantages of the Huawei P40 Pro
- The phone has the pioneering Kirin 990 5G processor that makes it one of the most powerful smartphones.
- The phone offers outstanding performance for daily used tasks, heavy programs and games.
The phone is well resistant to dust and water.
- The fingerprint sensor works very quickly.
- Selfie camera with high quality.
- Battery maintains long-term use, plus fast charging.
- Screen curvature and bezel-less.
- The phone is available in distinctive colors such as black, white, blue, gold, and silver, and there are also shiny and matte colors available.
Disadvantages of the Huawei P40 Pro
- The phone does not support Google Play services.
- The phone’s earphones do not include the 3.5 mm port, nor do external speakers include stereo sound.
- The phone does not support 8k front camera photography.
- The front camera takes up a large amount of the phone’s size.
- The phone supports a memory card of the type Nano Memory, which is a rare type and is not widely available in stores, in addition to its high price compared to other types.
The price of the Huawei P40 Pro in some Arab countries
- The phone is available in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at a price of 5800 Saudi riyals.
- UAE 5800 dirhams.
- Egypt 24500 pounds.
- The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan 1119 dinars.
- Kuwait 470 dinars.
- Qatar 5950 riyals.
- Kuwait 470 dinars