Oppo announced the success of its latest mobile phone, the Oppo Reno 4: “Oppo Reno 4”. This release is a continuation of the success of the previous “reno 3” version, and “oppo reno 4” is the latest improvement to the previous version. Its performance is greatly improved and distinctive, and the Renault 4: “reno4” comes with a Dragon 720c Snapdragon processor: “snapdragon 720g” is better than Mediatek processors, and OPPO has turned: “oppo” to Qualcomm processors, where it comes with the most popular processor in the middle class Asnap Dragon 720J: ” snapdragon 720g “with Renault 4:” oppo reno4.
Specifications of the Oppo Reno 4, the Oppo Reno 4, the disadvantages of the Oppo Reno 4, the price of the Reno 4, the features of the Reno 4
Unfortunately, the company has not yet given us a stronger performance than the Oppo Reno: “Oppo Reno 2” is the most popular in the OPPO category: “oppo” is medium-priced, but has Oppo made more modifications to the Renault 4 to make it the best phone in the Renault series? : “oppo Reno” ?.
Let’s review and take a look at all the specifications and disadvantages of the Oppo Reno 4 phone, its price, its most important features, and its most important disadvantages, whether it is worth buying or not, or whether there is an OPPO phone: “oppo” better in the same price category for the Oppo Reno 4: “oppo reno4 ”
Let’s check the most important thing about the Chinese “oppo”, as follows.
Specifications of the Oppo Reno 4 phone
The Renault 4 processor, Snapdragon 720G, is 8 nano-technology.
Storage, RAM: 128 GB with 8 GB RAM, which is very good for reno 4.
The Oppo Reno 4 camera comes with a camera: 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP quad back. Front 32 MB + AI.
Meanwhile, the oppo reno 4 screen comes: a 6.4-inch FHD + screen with a double hole
Reno 4 operating system: Android 10.0.
The 4015 mAh battery is pretty much excellent in the Oppo Reno 4
Features of the Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
(1) Supports the FM radio, which is very important and excellent.
(2) The oppo reno 4 phone comes with dimensions of 160.3 x 73.9 x 7.7 mm with a weight of 165 grams, which means that the phone is light and comfortable in the palm of the hand.
(3) The durability and quality of the materials used in the manufacture of the Oppo Reno 4 phone: “oppo reno 4” comes from glass-like plastic, which is something special.
(4) The Reno 4 phone supports two Nano Sim cards. It is normal that it comes with two SIM cards like any phone.
(5) It supports 2G and 3G networks, and the OPPO Reno 4 also supports 4G.
(6) The oppo reno 4 comes with a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED double-hole screen with FHD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch and the OPPO Reno 4 screen supports 20: 9 aspect ratio to display larger content On the phone screen, whether browsing or watching videos, etc. With the oppo reno 4 screen support for the night mode Dark Mode to convert the entire system to black, the reno 4 screen from the front end occupies 90.7% with the Reno 4 screen support for a refresh rate of 60Hz only in addition to Screen support for Smart Air Control mode to control the screen remotely without touch, in addition to support for oppo reno 4 phone’s screen for OSIE Ultra Clear Visual Effect mode for better color adjustment while using the phone.
(6) While the OPPO Reno 4 comes with 128 GB of UFS 2.1 solid memory with 8 GB LPDDR4X random memory.
(7) The oppo reno 4 mobile also supports the ability to increase the storage space through a memory card up to 256 GB (8) in a separate port.
(9) As for performance, the reno 4 phone comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor with 8 nano technology with an Adreno 618 graphic processor, which is the same processor found in Oppo Reno 4 Pro, Realme 6 Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro with phone support For Game Space mode to better boost gaming performance.
(10) The Oppo Reno 4 front camera comes with 32 megapixels with an F / 2.4 lens slot with a Sony IMX616 sensor and supports Ultra Night Selfie Mode for better photos in low light. As for the Reno 4 second camera, it is an AI enhanced sensor. Smart Sensor to use the OPPO Reno 4 phone without touch by using artificial intelligence for your hand movement.
(11) The oppo reno 4 rear camera comes with a quad camera, where the first 48-megapixel camera comes with an F / 1.7 lens slot with a Sony IMX586 sensor, and the second Oppo Reno 4 camera comes with an 8-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.2 lens slot, which is for wide photography It comes with a HYNIX HI846 sensor. As for the third Oppo Reno 4 camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for macro photography. As for the oppo reno 4 fourth camera, it comes with a 2-megapixel resolution with an F / 2.4 lens slot, which is for Mono imaging for isolation with Single LED flash.
(12) Although the highest resolution of the Oppo Reno 4 primary camera is 48 megapixels, but with the remarkable development of OPPO in artificial intelligence and better use of algorithms, you can now get a 108-megapixel image on the oppo reno 4 phone by photographing the image in a consecutive number and merging it In one picture.
(13) Reno 4 cameras also support Ultra Steady Video 3.0 for better stabilization in shooting videos without shake via the EIS electronic stabilizer, and reno 4 cameras also support shooting in more than one mode such as Ultra Night Mode to get better photography at night and low lighting The OPPO Reno 4 also supports Slow Motion mode at a capture rate of 960 frames per second with cameras support for the new AI Color Portrait mode to focus on the person and make (14) the background in black and white, which is done by artificial intelligence more than excellent in the oppo reno 4 phone.
(15) Oppo Reno 4 phone supports secondary microphone for noise and noise isolation while using the phone.
(16) The reno 4 phone supports shooting videos in 4K quality at a resolution of 2160 pixels at a capture rate of 30 frames per second. The Reno 4 phone also supports shooting in FHD quality at 1080 pixels at a capture rate of 30 and 60 frames per second. The oppo reno 4 also supports shooting in HD quality at 720 pixels at a rate. Capture 30 and 60 frames per second.
(17) The Reno 4 supports Wi-Fi at a / b / g / n / ac frequencies, in addition to dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
(18) The reno 4 phone supports Bluetooth and comes in version 5.1 with support for A2DP, LE features.
(19) The OPPO Reno 4 also supports GPS geolocation as well as other navigation systems such as A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS for faster and more accurate positioning.
(20) While the oppo reno 4 mobile also supports security and protection methods, the phone supports a fingerprint sensor and comes at the bottom of the screen and also supports Face Unlock.
(21) The Renault 4 supports most of the other sensors such as acceleration, proximity, compass and gyroscope.
The 3.5 mm headphone jack supports Dolby Atmos, as well as the Oppo Reno 4 phone to provide a better audio experience through earphones.
(22) The phone supports the latest USB port as it comes from Type C, and the Renault 4 also supports OTG.
The battery comes with a capacity of 4015 mAh and supports fast charging of 30 watts with VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 technology.
(23) While the reno 4 mobile comes with the latest Android 10 operating system, with the latest OPPO interface, ColorOS 7.2, ColorOS.
The Oppo Reno 4 comes in blue and black.
Disadvantages of the Oppo Reno 4 mobile phone
(1) The Reno 4 has abandoned the zoom camera in the older Oppo Reno 3.
(2) Reno 4 phone materials are plastic, while competitor phones are found in glass materials.
(3) The Reno 4 does not support any screen refresh rate and it is satisfied with 60Hz.
(4) The oppo reno 4 does not support the notification bulb, but you can compensate for that via Alway on Display.
(5) The Reno 4 phone processor offers very acceptable performance, but its flaw is that it is not the best in its price category, as it is found in cheaper phones such as Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
The most important features of Oppo Reno 4
(1) The design of the Oppo Reno 4 mobile is beautiful, modern, light and easy to hold with one hand.
(2) The oppo reno 4 supports 4K video capture.
(3) The cameras of the Renault 4 phone are greatly improved, as is usual for Oppo.
(4) The reno 4 phone supports the operation of two SIM cards and a memory card at the same time.
(5) The Oppo Reno 4 mobile screen is a Super AMOLED double hole that offers an excellent experience.
(6) The reno 4 phone supports Air Control Smart through the secondary selfie camera dedicated to intelligence (7) Artificial intelligence in the OPPO Reno 4 phone to make some movements in the air without touching the phone, such as moving the page Scroll in the Facebook application.
(8) Oppo reno 4 supports VOOC 4.0 fast charging at 30 watts and the battery is charged in about 55 minutes.
(9) The battery of the Reno 4 still offers acceptable performance, but it is not the largest in terms of capacity.
(10) Reno 4’s fingerprint built into the screen is fast and very practical.
(11) The OPPO Reno 4 Snapdragon 720G processor is present in cheaper phones, but we are completely satisfied with finally using the Snapdragon processor in the regular Reno 4 phone instead of using weak MediaTek processors.
Disadvantages Oppo Reno 4
The zoom camera in the older Oppo Reno 3 was not present.
Plastic materials, we hoped they would remain better, while there are competing phones with glass materials and the same price.
It does not support any screen refresh rate, which is a somewhat unclear reason, and 60Hz was satisfied.
Notification bulb and all OPPO phones do not support this topic, but you can compensate for that through the Alway on Display.
The processor offers very acceptable performance while other competitors have the same capabilities, but its flaw is that it is not the best in its price category as it is found in cheaper phones such as the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9s.
Battery performance, which is important, is weak and less than competitors of the same price.
Open the box for Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
(1) Oppo Reno 4.
(2) A screen that was previously placed on the phone screen
(3) Charger head comes with 30W power
(4) USB Type C cable
(5) Metal pin
(6) The earphones come with a 3.5 mm port
(7) The instruction booklet explains how to use the phone
(8) Phone warranty
(9) Back pouch.
The price of Oppo Reno 4, Oppo Reno 4
The price of the Oppo Reno 4 It is expected about 6500 pounds, about 420 dollars, for the 128 GB version with 8 GB RAM, and the oppo reno 4 phone will soon be released in the Egyptian market at the end of September.
Oppo Reno 4 announced