Currency exchange rates in Saudi Arabia
The exchange rate of the US dollar reached 3.75 Saudi riyals, while the price of the Saudi riyal was about 0.27 US dollars, and the exchange rate of the euro was recorded at about 4.39 Saudi riyals, while the price of the Saudi riyal was about 0.23 euros, and the price of the British pound (GBP) was about 4.85 Saudi riyals, and it was recorded. The Saudi riyal was about 0.21 pounds sterling, while the Canadian dollar was about 2.82 Saudi riyals, and the Saudi riyal was about 0.35 Canadian dollars.
- The Australian dollar recorded about 2.69 Saudi riyals, while the Saudi riyal was about 0.37 Australian dollars.
- The price of the Japanese yen was about 0.04 Saudi riyals, and the price of the Saudi riyal was about 28.08 Japanese yen.
- The price of the Egyptian pound reached 0.24 Saudi riyals, while the Saudi riyal was about 4.20 Egyptian pounds.
- The Emirati dirham exchanged about 1.02 Saudi riyals, while the Saudi riyal recorded about 0.98 Emirati dirhams.
- The Sudanese pound gained about 0.07 Saudi riyals, while the Saudi riyal gained about 14.75 Sudanese pounds
The riyal is the main currency of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, where the riyal consists of 100 halalas, and it is issued by the Arab Monetary Agency in Saudi Arabia, and the riyal is plated with the precious metal and the riyal can be converted into hard currencies without any problems or restrictions.