The Minister of Education, Dr. Hamad Al Al-Sheikh, confirmed that the entry rate for the Madrasati platform has reached 99% of male and female students, and the rest is 1%, whose number does not exceed 55,000 in all regions of the Kingdom.
He explained, during his remote meeting today (Sunday) with societal and media elites, the application of interval tests – which are held in the middle of the “eighth week” semester – for all stages of public education remotely on the platform of my school, through short written exams, oral tests, and tests. For those who use Ain channels, the grading distribution will be in accordance with what is approved in the Noor system.
He pointed out that international educational organizations and bodies are looking with interest and appreciation for the Saudi model in distance education, including what was announced by the National Center for E-learning about the participation of 6 international organizations and bodies in two studies on the Kingdom’s experience in e-learning.
He added that the two studies showed the Kingdom’s progress in 13 out of 16 indicators in 37 countries.