If you’ve synced Chrome, you know… ways to solve the problem with Android devices
Gmail is the default email app for Android phones, as Google has evolved a lot in recent times and added many features to it, including: The ability to check mail from any other email provider.
And if you are using another email app on your Android phone, you can follow the methods mentioned in this article to solve the problem, but keep in mind that the steps mentioned in this article depend on the Gmail app, so you will find some differences in the menu names when applying the steps in the app .
Here is a way to fix Android email sync issue.
1 – Initial steps to solve the problem:
If you are facing a problem with the email app you are using on your Android phone, there are some steps you can take to fix the problem so that you can quickly fix it, as follows:
- Check your phone’s internet connection.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 30 seconds, then turn it off again, as this step will completely disconnect your phone from Wi-Fi and cellular connections, which helps solve network problems.
- Update the email application that you use on your phone, whether it is the Gmail application or any other application such as: (Samsung Email).
Restart the phone as this step helps fix small hardware problems as it clears the cache and forces the device to re-download the app you’re having difficulty with.
2- Enable the auto sync function in the email app:
The automatic sync feature is enabled by default in every email app, so you can receive email without delay. But if you change the settings in the app, it might affect how the app syncs your emails. Then you need to check if the feature is enabled by following these steps:
Go to the (Gmail) application on your Android phone.
- Click on the menu icon, which has about 3 horizontal lines, located in the upper right corner of the search bar.
- Scroll down to the (Settings) option. Then click on it.
- Select the email account where the issue will be addressed if you have multiple accounts on your phone.
- Scroll down to the “Data usage” section and make sure the box next to Sync Gmail is checked.