A week before the day of the US presidential election: hesitant states record progress for Biden
– The government towards political representation expands its mission to hot issues and extends its life for the elections
– Two successful meetings for Aoun and Hariri outline the framework of the 24-minister government and its balances
The judiciary wins for enslavement!
– Criminal audit falls off
– Hariri is discreet, and Aoun indicates progress
– The government’s announcement awaits “Christian representation”?
– Hariri speeds up composing and a second meeting with Aoun … and fear of a bag deal that sows the most likely failure
– A government of 20 ministers, and the president and the movement share 6 ministers … Who gets “energy” and “work”?
– The dollar lost 2400 pounds in a week … Will it continue to decline and lose 2000 pounds with authorship?
The Church on the Line of Authorship: Improving Conditions or Disagreements among Christians?
– A ring of secrecy about “authoring progress”
– Waste returns to the street in the mountain and a breakthrough, funded by hospitals
– The government within days, otherwise entering a long tunnel. . And demands await Hariri’s answers
– Rotation node portends disruption of compositing
– Baabda secret talks … pivotal days for the date of birth
Discussing the number, bags and their distribution .. The government’s birth expectations are preceded by the seriousness of the health situation
– A European embassy tried to verify the backgrounds in granting four independent deputies their votes to the designated president, Saad Hariri, including two Muslim deputies, one Christian from Beirut and a northern Muslim deputy, knowing the limits of local accounts and external signals in their positions, especially as they stand on different and different political banks and their traditional positions are in opposition For Hariri.
– An Egyptian political leader said that the Sudanese normalization with the occupation entity differs from the normalization of Gulf countries, and that it will constitute the beginning of an escalating internal political path in Sudan that will make the Military Council incapable of ruling, and perhaps cut the path of democracy and take Sudan to a new experience of military rule and perhaps civil war .
Last week, a delegation from the Contractors Syndicate, headed by Captain Maroun El Helou, met with Minister of Finance Ghazi Wazni to discuss two points: discussing the old and modern dues owed by the state for the benefit of the Council for Development and Reconstruction, and the rotation of the funds remaining from the past year for the benefit of the contractors. In the second point, he told The union delegation weighed me in that it “signs the periodic circulation of funds.”
As for the budget for development and reconstruction, “For nearly 18 months, the Ministry of Finance has not transferred any Lebanese pounds from the dues, except for pensions. The head of the Council for Development and Reconstruction, Nabil Al-Jisr, “confirms sending the schedule three times to Al-Maliya,” according to Helou. As a result of a meeting between the Contractors Syndicate and my weight, a call took place between the “Finance” and the bridge, “during which they agreed to resend the list of statements.”
Helou says, “There is also a crisis in that the development and reconstruction budget is not rotated, which impedes the payment.”
– After a number of people were arrested in connection with the burning of the “grip of the revolution” in Martyrs Square on the day Prime Minister Saad Hariri was named to form the government, 16 elements of the Future Movement were released, most notably: Ahmed Q., Jamal S., Anis M. And Omar K.
This happened after the intervention of one of the influential in the Future Movement, and the assignment of lawyer Muhammad Yammit to follow up their file, noting that the movement had denied any involvement in this matter.
– Political leaders avoided taking any position after the recent events in France and the words of President Macron, due to the delicacy of the situation in Lebanon, politically and sectarian, and to preserve the role and initiative of the French President.
– It was learned that the deputies of a small bloc advised the head of their bloc not to boycott the binding parliamentary consultations, so what happened on the day of consultations except that he left his home with some of his close associates to a distant region.
– Beirut airport is still witnessing a shy movement, especially of returnees, and this has started to generate concerns about the conditions of employees through the low financial incomes.
– Bankers question the size of the actual reserves available at the Banque du Liban, and they re-raise question marks about the truth of the announced figures.
A senior official received two phone calls from the head of a major country this week, and they were kept confidential.
A prominent reference said that he was ready to fold the entire back page with one of the officials, but on the condition that “he should not be dismissed at every job, big or small.”
– More than one local and external party was active in the heart of the tense relations between Presidents Aoun and Hariri, and rebuilding trust between them, on the eve of the passage of binding parliamentary consultations in Baabda!
– Political circles stopped when the president-in-charge did not pay traditional protocol visits to former prime ministers, and they were replaced by phone calls, and considered it a heresy unworthy of those who held this sensitive national position.
A Christian parliamentary bloc remained outside the framework of the new arrangements surrounding commissioning and composition, as if it was isolated from the new data that led to the shuffling of political cards so quickly!
A political reference is reported to be satisfied with an issue that used to constitute a great weight, and is now on a different and better path than before.
A local delegate was unable to achieve the full goals of his visit due to the sudden development that took place with him