Wednesday 30 September 2020
Here is the most important information about Monica Bellucci: –
Monica Bellucci has lived most of her life in San Justino, enrolled at the University of Perugia to study law, and is fluent in Italian, French, English, Spanish and Aramaic.
– She started her career as a model to pay her tuition fees, but after a while she gave up her studies to devote themselves to working in fashion shows.
– In 1988, she moved to the European Fashion Center in Milan, and after one year Monica became a well-known name in the world of fashion shows in Paris, and her fame reached as far as New York.
– At the beginning of the nineties, she began her film career after receiving acting lessons, and appeared in minor roles in films including: La Riffa and Bram Stoker’s Dracula.
– Her real acting breakthrough came in 1996, through the movie The Apartment, after she starred in the role of “Lisa”, to start her journey and the audience gets to know a woman who is struck by proverbs due to her beauty, attractiveness and constant glow.
– من أهم أفلامها Malena وBrotherhood of the wolf و Under Suspicion وIrreversible وTears of the Sun و The Matrix Reloaded و he Passion of the Christ و The Brothers Grimm و Le Deuxieme soufflé و Don’t Look Back و The Sorcerer’s Apprentice ،Shoot ‘Em Up، وRobots، وOn the Milky Road، وNekrotronic، وغيرها.
Monica Bellucci ranks 21st out of the 100 Sexiest Women of All Time according to Men’s Health, and she ranks first on the list of Most Attractive Women according to AskMen magazine in 2002.
Her role “Persephone” in the series The Matrix won the 21st place in the list of 25 most seductive women in cinema according to Empire magazine, and she was named the most beautiful woman in the world for more than a year according to the TOP BEAUTY WORLD list.
– Monica Bellucci married Claudio Carlos Basso for the first time in 1990 for four years, then she married French star Vincent Cassel in 1999 after a love story that brought them together while filming the movie The Apartment. In 2010, they separated in 2013 and did not disclose the reasons.
– In April 2016, Monica Bellucci was a guest on “Yes I’m Famous” on the screen “MBC Egypt”. During the meeting, she talked about the similarities between her life story and the movie Malena, except that she intended to attract women’s jealousy like the heroine of the movie who was seducing men. On the contrary, her relationship with her mother is strong, her grandmother and all the women in her life, so she loves women and has expressed her pain in many of her works, and she has also been betrayed in her life by men, confirming that they do not like strong independent women.