(Issued by the Cabinet and the Ministry of Health)
Monday 7 September 2020, Last updated: 17:45
Injuries, recovery and examinations:
Today, (67) cases of the new Corona virus were recorded, as follows:
(61) local cases were distributed as follows:
– (46) cases in the governorate of the capital, Amman, of which (39) cases were in contact with previous injured, and (7) are under investigation.
– (8) cases in Irbid governorate, contact with previous injured.
– (6) cases in Al-Balqa governorate, contact with previous injured.
– One case, in Madaba governorate, under investigation.
– (6) External cases, among those coming from abroad, who stay in quarantine hotels.
This brings the total number of cases in the Kingdom to (2,478) cases.
A death case was recorded in Prince Hamzah Hospital for a 30-year-old man (may God have mercy on him), bringing the total number of deaths to (17) cases.
– (61) recoveries were recorded today, (32) in Prince Hamzah Hospital, and (29) in the special isolation area for the injured in the Dead Sea.
(8967) laboratory tests were performed, bringing the total number of tests to (903,365).
– In light of the continued registration of local cases of infection, the Ministry of Health calls on everyone to adhere to Defense Order No. (11) of 2020 AD, to follow safety and prevention standards, wear masks, and not hold gatherings of more than (20) people, use the (safety) application, and the application (your health) ).
Download a security app from here And protect yourself and your family from the possibility of infection with the Corona epidemic
Learn more about Aman app from here