The second wave of “Corona” is not certain

0
47


Guerra pointed out that states have tools to avoid them

Today (Sunday), Assistant Head of the World Health Organization, Ranieri Guerra, downplayed the chances of the second wave of the outbreak of the Coronavirus, indicating that it is not a certain thing.

“Guerra” said in an interview with the Italian newspaper “Corriere della Sera”, that the medical authorities in the countries of the world now have all the necessary tools to avoid a second wave.

The assistant head of the World Health Organization indicated that with the start of the school year in a number of countries, an increase in injuries is inevitable, because it is impossible to prevent contact between students, according to “Russia Today”.

He stated that the issue of the extent of children’s ability to spread the infection remains unclear.

“Guerra” added that “before the age of 10-11 years, the ability to transmit infection is less, but after 12 years it is the same for adults.”

World Health Organization
The new corona virus

World Health: The second wave of Corona is not a certain thing

Previously

Today (Sunday), Assistant Head of the World Health Organization, Ranieri Guerra, downplayed the chances of the second wave of the outbreak of the Coronavirus, indicating that it is not a certain thing.

“Guerra” said in an interview with the Italian newspaper “Corriere della Sera”, that the medical authorities in the countries of the world now have all the necessary tools to avoid a second wave.

The assistant head of the World Health Organization indicated that with the beginning of the school year in a number of countries, an increase in injuries is inevitable, because it is impossible to prevent contact between students, according to “Russia Today”.

He stated that the issue of the extent of children’s ability to spread the infection remains unclear.

“Guerra” added that “before the age of 10-11 years, the ability to transmit infection is less, but after 12 years it is the same for adults.”

23 August 2020 – 4 Muharram 1442

06:43 PM


Guerra pointed out that states have tools to avoid them

Today (Sunday), Assistant Head of the World Health Organization, Ranieri Guerra, downplayed the chances of the second wave of the outbreak of the Coronavirus, indicating that it is not a certain thing.

“Guerra” said in an interview with the Italian newspaper “Corriere della Sera”, that the medical authorities in the countries of the world now have all the necessary tools to avoid a second wave.

The assistant head of the World Health Organization indicated that with the beginning of the school year in a number of countries, an increase in injuries is inevitable, because it is impossible to prevent contact between students, according to “Russia Today”.

He stated that the issue of the extent of children’s ability to spread the infection remains unclear.

“Guerra” added that “before the age of 10-11 years, the ability to transmit infection is less, but after 12 years it is the same for adults.”





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here