A heart attack may be fatal, so you should pay careful attention to the symptoms it warns before it occurs.Here are the 8 most important symptoms that you should pay attention to if they happen because they warn of a heart attack:
1. Feeling of heavy heaviness and congestion in the upper back, as if there is a large weight that relaxes its weight on the shoulders and upper back.
2. Swelling of the feet and legs without a clear reason, and this is evidence of an imbalance in the work of the heart.
3. Feeling of chronic fatigue and extreme fatigue, which is a strong indication of the occurrence of a heart attack
4. Recurrent and strong headache, accompanied by dizziness.5. Sudden sharp stomach pain, never responding to pain relievers, accompanied by severe long-term sweating
6. Feeling of extreme unexplained dizziness.
7. Feeling nauseous and wanting to vomit.
8. Absence from consciousness, and this is evidence of the occurrence of a heart attack or stroke, and therefore we must immediately go to the hospital’s emergency department.
If you feel any of these symptoms, you should immediately call an ambulance and go to the nearest hospital to minimize the risk of a heart attack.