The Turkish invasion falls before the “Red Line” .. Destruction of 3 tanks of mercenaries “R

0
82


They were moved from Syria in an attempt to advance west of Sirte, so Libyan fighters were on the lookout


Libyan Armed Forces fighters destroyed 3 tanks belonging to the Turkish invasion militia; According to the Libyan war media, Monday.

Media sources stated that the tanks were trying to advance west of the city of Sirte, before they were destroyed during raids by the Libyan Air Force.

Movements were made last week of mercenaries who were transferred to the city of Sirte, which Egypt described as the “red line”; While the Libyan army carried out its patrols.

According to the Reuters news agency. The Fayez al-Sarraj government, backed by mercenaries and transported by Turkey from Syria, “moved fighters” towards the city of Sirte.

Witnesses and leaders of the militias affiliated with the Al-Sarraj government said: A convoy of about 200 vehicles moved east from Misurata on the Mediterranean coast, towards the city of Tawergha, which is about a third of the way to Sirte.

In response to these suspicious movements of terrorist militias, the Libyan Military Information Division said, on Saturday, that the coasts opposite the cities of Sirte, Ras Lanuf and Brega witnessed a massive spread of naval patrols of the Libyan National Army.

A few weeks ago, the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, during his meeting with the sheikhs and notables of the Libyan tribes representing the spectra of the Libyan people, warned that his country “will not allow crossing the Sirte-Jafra line”; Stressing the need for Libya to stay out of the militia and terrorism control.

Yesterday, Sunday, the Libyan National Army spokesman, Ahmed Al-Mismari, said that “Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution to end the Libyan crisis.” Pointing out that Ankara took advantage of the ceasefire in Libya to implement its objectives.

In an interview reported by the “Sky News Arabia” network, Major General Al-Mesmari explained that “Turkey took advantage of the ceasefire to send more mercenaries and smuggled weapons through merchant ships.”

He continued: “Turkey uses American tanks and Hawk missile systems on Libyan soil.”

Al-Mesmari said: “We will work to liberate Libya from Turkish colonialism and militias … Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution that will end the Libyan crisis.”

Earlier, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a new statistic about mercenaries loyal to Turkey from the Syrian factions, who were sent by Ankara to fight in Libya.

The observatory stated that the total number of Syrian mercenaries amounted to about 16,500, including 350 children under 18 years old.

The Observatory added that the total number of mercenaries killed during the confrontations in Libya exceeded 480, including more than 30 children, in addition to some of the leaders of those factions.
Turkey
Libya

The Turkish invasion falls before the “Red Line” .. 3 tanks of Erdogan mercenaries were destroyed in Libya

Already

Libyan Armed Forces fighters destroyed 3 tanks belonging to the Turkish invasion militia; According to the Libyan war media, Monday.

Media sources stated that the tanks were trying to advance west of the city of Sirte, before they were destroyed during raids by the Libyan Air Force.

Movements were made last week of mercenaries who were transferred to the city of Sirte, which Egypt described as the “red line”; While the Libyan army carried out its patrols.

According to the Reuters news agency. The Fayez al-Sarraj government, backed by mercenaries and transported by Turkey from Syria, “moved fighters” towards the city of Sirte.

Witnesses and leaders of the militias affiliated with the Al-Sarraj government said: A convoy of about 200 vehicles moved east from Misurata on the Mediterranean coast, towards the city of Tawergha, which is about a third of the way to Sirte.

In response to these suspicious movements of terrorist militias, the Libyan Military Information Division said, on Saturday, that the coasts opposite the cities of Sirte, Ras Lanuf and Brega witnessed a massive spread of naval patrols of the Libyan National Army.

A few weeks ago, the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, during his meeting with the sheikhs and notables of the Libyan tribes representing the spectra of the Libyan people, warned that his country “will not allow crossing the Sirte-Jafra line”; Stressing the need for Libya to stay out of the militia and terrorism control.

Yesterday, Sunday, the Libyan National Army spokesman, Ahmed Al-Mismari, said that “Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution to end the Libyan crisis.” Pointing out that Ankara took advantage of the ceasefire in Libya to implement its objectives.

In an interview reported by the “Sky News Arabia” network, Major General Al-Mesmari explained that “Turkey took advantage of the ceasefire to send more mercenaries and smuggled weapons through merchant ships.”

He continued: “Turkey uses American tanks and Hawk missile systems on Libyan soil.”

Al-Mesmari said: “We will work to liberate Libya from Turkish colonialism and militias … Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution that will end the Libyan crisis.”

Earlier, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a new statistic about mercenaries loyal to Turkey from the Syrian factions, who were sent by Ankara to fight in Libya.

The observatory stated that the total number of Syrian mercenaries amounted to about 16,500, including 350 children under 18 years old.

The Observatory added that the total number of mercenaries killed during the confrontations in Libya exceeded 480, including more than 30 children, in addition to some of the leaders of those factions.

July 27, 2020 – 6 Dhu al-Hijjah 1441

10:59 AM


They were moved from Syria in an attempt to advance west of Sirte, so Libyan fighters were on the lookout

Libyan Armed Forces fighters destroyed 3 tanks belonging to the Turkish invasion militia; According to the Libyan war media, Monday.

Media sources stated that the tanks were trying to advance west of the city of Sirte, before they were destroyed during raids by the Libyan Air Force.

Movements were made last week of mercenaries who were transferred to the city of Sirte, which Egypt described as the “red line”; While the Libyan army carried out its patrols.

According to the Reuters news agency. The Fayez al-Sarraj government, backed by mercenaries and transported by Turkey from Syria, “moved fighters” towards the city of Sirte.

Witnesses and leaders of the militias affiliated with the Al-Sarraj government said: A convoy of about 200 vehicles moved east from Misurata on the Mediterranean coast, towards the city of Tawergha, which is about a third of the way to Sirte.

In response to these suspicious movements of terrorist militias, the Libyan Military Information Division said, on Saturday, that the coasts opposite the cities of Sirte, Ras Lanuf and Brega witnessed a massive spread of naval patrols of the Libyan National Army.

A few weeks ago, the Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, during his meeting with the sheikhs and notables of the Libyan tribes representing the spectra of the Libyan people, warned that his country “will not allow crossing the Sirte-Jafra line”; Stressing the need for Libya to stay out of the militia and terrorism control.

Yesterday, Sunday, the Libyan National Army spokesman, Ahmed Al-Mismari, said that “Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution to end the Libyan crisis.” Pointing out that Ankara took advantage of the ceasefire in Libya to implement its objectives.

In an interview reported by the “Sky News Arabia” network, Major General Al-Mesmari explained that “Turkey took advantage of the ceasefire to send more mercenaries and smuggled weapons through merchant ships.”

He continued: “Turkey uses American tanks and Hawk missile systems on Libyan soil.”

Al-Mesmari said: “We will work to liberate Libya from Turkish colonialism and militias … Turkey and Qatar do not want to find any solution that will end the Libyan crisis.”

Earlier, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights published a new statistic about mercenaries loyal to Turkey from the Syrian factions, who were sent by Ankara to fight in Libya.

The observatory stated that the total number of Syrian mercenaries amounted to about 16,500, including 350 children under 18 years old.

The Observatory added that the total number of mercenaries killed during the confrontations in Libya exceeded 480, including more than 30 children, in addition to some of the leaders of those factions.





LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here